well well well

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by mustdoit, 28 October 2006 Social URL.

1. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    had weigh on wednesday :) ...4 lbs off on week 3 that makes a stone !!!:)
    then off to help my sister move house ....so unorganised.....3 meals out but that wasn't the problem i forgot and had a mouthful....yes what a mouth !! of champagne to christen the house worried that i would not be in ketosis ...got home this am and tested i am so really pleased but annoyed that i just "forgot" ...... Bev and Kazz........ hot date on tuesday was great so texts and phoning like 15 yr olds!!!! hope you can decipher all this just so excited about everything ........and my dad was so proud of me !!!!!!:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    Congrats on your weight loss ! Its easy to sometimes forget or hopefully rememer just in time. I have gone to taste something I am cooking for someone else ! Be kind to yourself, its easy to get caught up in the excitement of an occassion !

4. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

Diet:
    LighterLife then CD
    Wow, 1 stone off is a great acheivement. It won't take you long to shift the weight you want to lose ;)

As with anything it takes a bit of practice for a new way of behaving to become second nature which is why it is so important to really embrace the group therapy sessions and do a lot of thinking at home. We lose weight so quickly on this plan that we have no choice other than to do some major thinking whilst getting to gaol to ensure that we know enough to keep us there :D

5. ~lisa~

~lisa~ Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Well done Susan on losing your first stone!!

xxxx

6. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

Diet:
    LighterLife then CD
    I think we ought to start a book on when Susan'll lose her next one by :D

I'm guessing 18th November ;)

7. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    thanks chicken, but i think i will slow up soon ...unless i have to move my sister back !!!!

8. Stardreamer

Stardreamer Supportive

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    :) Congratulations!! You sound sooo happy in your text!! I am really pleased for you!!
    Well Done!!!
    xx:D

9. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    i am stardreamer........your pop in weight loss is brill x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.