well!!!

Kazz2011

Just had my first can of coke zero first pop or anything not coffee water or shake in over 4 weeks!! Feels like I got a bit of a buzz going on !!!!
Can't believe the difference those physillium husk capsules make anyone struggling with loo issues should get some!!!
Ready to start my second month now packs coming tomorrow and still only one blip so far!!!
Feeling great at the minute this is the best diet I've been on and the results are fantastic! But bring on the end of my 12th week and hopefully I will never have to face another milkshake again ;) xxxx

Know what you mean Kazz. Great to be able to have coke zero on this unlike Lipotrim. Really seems to make a difference to be able to have something other than water and black coffee.

I think I will be doing about 12 weeks on this too and then stopping whatever I weigh. I know I will be so much happier than when I started this!!

12 weeks is definately gonna be long enough for me I'm like you whatever I get to in that time will do!!! Hoping for 3 stone off and then healthy eating (and drinking!) and no more milkshakes!!!!!!!!! Xxxxx

Whatever I get to in 12 weeks will do me too. I know when I go on holiday I will feel so much more happier and confident in myself than before.

The maintaining after the diet is the hard part for me. I have slipped back into old habits after a while and don't want to do that again.

I really don't want to do a TFR again. I want to make this my last time. Fingers crossed!

its so insipring reading how you guys are getting on.
i really think this sit will be the making of my diet this time
xxxx

Awww reconsidering the coke zero!! Had one can Monday night was fine had one last night and I was so bloated it hurt!!! Had the same after a bottle of sparkling water maybe exante and gassy stuff just don't mix well with me!! Shame cos I got 24 cans free!!! Yup went to makro and if you bought a box of 40 Capri sun fir 7 quid you got the coke zero free what a bargain let's hope I get over the gas and can drink it lol xxx

Omg kazz I'm well jel!'love a good bargain my littleun loves Capri sun and I'm almost living off coke zero some days just to get through this diet!!!! Wish I could get a makro card!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back