Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Well...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by majic1982, 21 October 2007 Social URL.

1. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    ... Despite it being my birthday this weekend, I was actually not bad at all... that is, of course, not including the many many cocktails last night... I tell you, my stomach does NOT like me today!

Back on it again tomorrow :D I'm now uninterrupted until Christmas! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jane

jane Opinionated

Diet:
    cambridge
    Naughty Mins. Have you ever read any of the Harry potter books where they 'do not speak the name of the bad guy?
    Well there is a custon on VLCD's where we don't drink cocktails, infact we neither drink nor speak of the A word. Suspect you've just found out why.
    Hope you're feeling better tomorow.

4. LisaL

LisaL Full Member

Diet:
    Low Carb
    Oh yes, I've heard that ketosis & alcohol aren't the ideal mixture! :party0036: Hope you feel better soon! I also hope you had a great B'day! I have already made up my mind that regardless of my weight, I will have wine with Christmas dinner! ;)

5. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Have I read HP? LMAO I'm OBSESSED with HP! So cocktails are to ketosis was Voldemort is to Wizardkind huh... I didn't know that ;) Oh well... onto the next :D

6. jane

jane Opinionated

Diet:
    cambridge
    Glad i'm not alone. I've even got them on my MP3 player at the moment. going through them plot as I cut the hedges etc.
    Have ordered No7 on talking book, even though I read it the ususal way in the summer.
    I'm amazed at how many little 'throw away ' comments turned out to be keys to the full story.
    Overall too good to waste on children.

Think you've ogt the idea though.
    If a cocktail is Lord Voldemort, then Beer, Wine, Gin,etc are his Death Eaters!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.