• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Naughty Mins. Have you ever read any of the Harry potter books where they 'do not speak the name of the bad guy?
Well there is a custon on VLCD's where we don't drink cocktails, infact we neither drink nor speak of the A word. Suspect you've just found out why.
Hope you're feeling better tomorow.
Oh yes, I've heard that ketosis & alcohol aren't the ideal mixture! :party0036: Hope you feel better soon! I also hope you had a great B'day! I have already made up my mind that regardless of my weight, I will have wine with Christmas dinner! ;)
Have I read HP? LMAO I'm OBSESSED with HP! So cocktails are to ketosis was Voldemort is to Wizardkind huh... I didn't know that ;) Oh well... onto the next :D

Glad i'm not alone. I've even got them on my MP3 player at the moment. going through them plot as I cut the hedges etc.
Have ordered No7 on talking book, even though I read it the ususal way in the summer.
I'm amazed at how many little 'throw away ' comments turned out to be keys to the full story.
Overall too good to waste on children.

Think you've ogt the idea though.
If a cocktail is Lord Voldemort, then Beer, Wine, Gin,etc are his Death Eaters!