Well...

majic1982

... Despite it being my birthday this weekend, I was actually not bad at all... that is, of course, not including the many many cocktails last night... I tell you, my stomach does NOT like me today!

Back on it again tomorrow :D I'm now uninterrupted until Christmas! :D

Naughty Mins. Have you ever read any of the Harry potter books where they 'do not speak the name of the bad guy?
Well there is a custon on VLCD's where we don't drink cocktails, infact we neither drink nor speak of the A word. Suspect you've just found out why.
Hope you're feeling better tomorow.

Oh yes, I've heard that ketosis & alcohol aren't the ideal mixture! :party0036: Hope you feel better soon! I also hope you had a great B'day! I have already made up my mind that regardless of my weight, I will have wine with Christmas dinner! ;)

Have I read HP? LMAO I'm OBSESSED with HP! So cocktails are to ketosis was Voldemort is to Wizardkind huh... I didn't know that ;) Oh well... onto the next :D

Glad i'm not alone. I've even got them on my MP3 player at the moment. going through them plot as I cut the hedges etc.
Have ordered No7 on talking book, even though I read it the ususal way in the summer.
I'm amazed at how many little 'throw away ' comments turned out to be keys to the full story.
Overall too good to waste on children.

Think you've ogt the idea though.
If a cocktail is Lord Voldemort, then Beer, Wine, Gin,etc are his Death Eaters!

Back