Welshdaff is ready to bloom

I stepped away!!!!!!!! Defo plenty of water to be drunk today and even a coke zero!!!
I liked your post about getting into the 11's by xmas....think I will go for that as well, seems like a good christmas prezzie to give to myself xx.
HOPE U R HAVING A GOOD DAY

Hey Daff just wanted to call in and say hi and good luck :) well done for resisting those cakes ;)

Cheers DQ.........your losses are fantastic!!!! I want to stay strong but somehow life gets in the way lol...got a wedding to go to on saturday just as I was getting my head together!!!! Typical!!!! HOpe u have a good day xx :)

Mwhahahahahahaha CAKE!!!!!!! Yep unfortunately I work with a pregnant ledy who seems to be constantly baking and bringing goodies into work........i need willpower of steel!!!!

welshdaff said:
Cheers DQ.........your losses are fantastic!!!! I want to stay strong but somehow life gets in the way lol...got a wedding to go to on saturday just as I was getting my head together!!!! Typical!!!! HOpe u have a good day xx :)

Lol I have been taking the scenic route with a few stumbles off the wagon but trying to get back to it today :) is it a sit down meal or buffet?
Not such a good one yesterday but hoping for a good one today :)

welshdaff said:
Sit down meal and probably a buffet in the nite, not had a good few days :( been a bit stupid.....gotta get back on it sunday......

Aww Hun we all slip up now and then x good luck getting back on it x

Back