Welshflowers first weigh in!

Had my first WI today. I have been 100% and have lost 8lbs this week :D It's not bad considering it is the first day of my TOTM and I was also bursting for a wee, which probably didn't help, LOL! Don't think I would have stuck LT out if it wasn't for this forum and the wonderful people here :) Thank you

Well done Welshflower that is a brilliant loss congrats !

Well done, I got my first WI on Wednesday I'm due too :eek:( well done 8lb is a great loss x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Wamser :) Good luck for Wednesday Sammie and thank you :)

8lbs is a great loss keep it up! Well done!

Congrats Welshflower, I'm on my first week and will have my first weigh in on Monday.....i'm finding it easier as week is going on but then I've spent most of week at home. I've avoided meeting up with friends for even coffee!! Mainly because I'm a nibblier!! Hoping TFR will stop all those bad habits for me. Also going to loo a 1000 times a day makes it tricky.....have two smallies so everytime i go they have to go so that means buggy and all have to go....which is too much of a headache. But this is only first week, so I'm just focused on sticking to TFR am sure that as time goes on I'll get more adjusted.....well don't plan on becoming a hermit!!!!

Great loss, well done x

Amazing, well done! Keep at it you can do it!

Congrats Welshflower, I'm on my first week and will have my first weigh in on Monday.....i'm finding it easier as week is going on but then I've spent most of week at home. I've avoided meeting up with friends for even coffee!! Mainly because I'm a nibblier!! Hoping TFR will stop all those bad habits for me. Also going to loo a 1000 times a day makes it tricky.....have two smallies so everytime i go they have to go so that means buggy and all have to go....which is too much of a headache. But this is only first week, so I'm just focused on sticking to TFR am sure that as time goes on I'll get more adjusted.....well don't plan on becoming a hermit!!!!

Hope your first week goes well for you, how did the WI go today? I can understand you wanting to stay at home. I was brave and went with my husband and youngest son to a pub for them to have lunch. I sat with a pot of tea and suffered through it. I also have to cook for my brood most days and I am so proud of myself for not picking! I think I am being mean on myself sometimes and testing myself...hope I don't test myself too much and fail though! The excess trips to the loo does make going anywhere tricky but with a buggy it must be a headache for you :( I am sure you won't become a hermit, as soon as the weight starts falling off you, you will be glad to go out and show the new you off ;) Good luck, Lou x

Thank you glitterati, twinkle82, Angellove and Dusty :D

Back