Welshsam's weight loss.

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Welshsam, 6 May 2014.

1. Welshsam

Welshsam Member

I thought I'd start one of these. I'm a mother of 2, had 2 c-sections. Pre babies I was 8 stone and a size 6-8. After having my son I was 11 stone and a size 12-14, but managed to get down to 9 stone and was a healthy size 8-10 i maintained until I became pregnant with my daughter. Once again ate too much and shot back up to around the 11st mark.

Since then I've planned a wedding, got married, moved house so there's been a lot of stress which has meant me over eating and not moving much.

Current stats:

size 14 tops
    12 bottoms

plan is to eat better and move more. Last 3 days I've been on my exercise bike for 45 mins a day. This is how I lost the weight with my son. Lots of cardio. I actually enjoy exercise and hate it when I miss a day.

Will be adding pics along the way. Any weight loss or gain. Won't be typing up a food diary daily as I don't have much time.

wish me luck!!!!
  2. Welshsam

Welshsam Member

11st 8. 1lb lost over 3 or 4 days. Might be more as I'm currently on my period.

Shall be getting on my bike later. Can't wait.
  3. Welshsam

Welshsam Member

Haven't weighed since, but I'm still working out :) Going away in 24 days so I'm going to knuckle down, work hard and eat really well so I can get away with having a few treats while I'm away.
  4. Welshsam

Welshsam Member

Eaten well today.

Porridge this morning with a banana.
    ham,salad for lunch.
    homemade chicken Kiev with sweetcorn and green beans for tea.

will have something later before working out. Should really weigh myself soon.