WEMITT Chat

i was thinking of you psp and i was thinking there not showing all the real Grimsby love there just showing the bad bits and its wrong x x x

saying that i love the bit where they show the lovely park

Has anyone else watch Shut In's - Britains Fattest People tonight?

Definite proof if ever it was needed that you have to be a) Ready for your life to change and b) work on the brain/mental issues as well as the weight loss too!

Has anyone else watch Shut In's - Britains Fattest People tonight? Definite proof if ever it was needed that you have to be a) Ready for your life to change and b) work on the brain/mental issues as well as the weight loss too!

Yep I'm watching it now. I'm not a heavy as them but I shut in like them so I can totally empathise xx

I did too - from the end of 2003 to about 2007 after my dad passed away I barely left the house. Couldn't get to the papershop - 100mtrs away without gasping for air and in so much pain! It was a ridiculous way of dealing but it's so easily done!

I did too - from the end of 2003 to about 2007 after my dad passed away I barely left the house. Couldn't get to the papershop - 100mtrs away without gasping for air and in so much pain! It was a ridiculous way of dealing but it's so easily done!

Indeed. This is why I'm doing this, I need my life back! X

Shut in's. I have saved it and I am going to watch it again because I want to remind myself that if I do not sort myself out now .. that is where I am going to be.

I could easily see it happening to me too - so it's time to reverse our behaviour and be outgoing, healthy, fit gorgeous creatures! :D

I could easily see it happening to me too - so it's time to reverse our behaviour and be outgoing, healthy, fit gorgeous creatures! :D

Well said Suzie - when I think of all the stuff I have not done, given up, missed out on - for what - so I can stuff my face with stuff I don't need to eat. The trips with my husband when I have said oh you go on your own love, the parties and all the rest. No more ..... it is time to live.

YES - time to live!!! I couldn't agree more - no more feeling life is passing me by, I'm going to make it all count - and have a great time doing it :D

I agree :) It is time for us to say yesyesyes and not nonono!

Watched half of of the Katie Hopkins doc. I still dislike her massively - but it wasn't as bad as I thought. Now watching the 'off' part of it. She's still ridiculous and still says stupid and pointlessly spiteful things - but it was good to see her getting a bit of humility (on occasion!!!)

She wasn't AS bad (mostly....!) as I thought she'd be. It was interesting, not because of the way she did it/didn't do it - but because she did actually start to see that not everyone is the same and it isn't as easy as she thought.

Did you read that she apparently says Piers Morgan has a crush on her? He begs to differ :D - But imagine that dreadful love child! :eek:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Oh *****, that much self importance on one kid..........!

Who cares what that vile, horrible and toxic woman thinks - I wouldn't waste a moment either watching her poisonous programme or giving a moments consideration for anything she has to say.

Back