WEMITT Chat

Does anyone else get the 'feeling' that they're hungry rather than actually being hungry? That's been my biggest obstacle IMO. I'm not tummy hungry but I am head hungry at the end of the day.

N'awwww! Group hugs all round :)

I've never known such a lovely supportive forum as this! :) x

MFP seems a horrendous place if I'm honest! Their forum doesn't seem to be very friendly and it could push other people who are really trying and have lost their confidence to the dark side :(

I always think that about MFP when I am updating my food diary and see the recent forum topics over on the side. I never venture into their forum, though. It seems really mean-spirited and discouraging. :( Give me this place, any day!

Hi all
I'm new to this and need to start my weight loss journey.I am currently on sick leave with a knee injury and have a MRI on Thurs aft to see whether they need to operate. I went for a MRI on Halloween but was told I am too heavy for the machine. I weigh about 160kg. The mortification was indescribable! I know I need to make changes and will do this slowly and continuously to make sure my health and life improves! I will be doing sw from home because there is no group that fits in with my shifts from work.
Also hoping to make some friends on here ?
Sorry bout the long post lol

hi irish
we are all here for you love a long hard journey but will be here for you x x x

There really are lots of tricks they're doing - aside from focusing on the wrong un's in my town :( Like driving down the second main shopping area either on a Sunday or early morning when all the shutters are down on every shop like it's a ghost street or something whilst they go on about places having to shut/the economic climate. It really annoys me.

Back