WEMITT Chat

Oh its the london marathon today!

Totally forgot I usually love to watch it but I am in work till 4pm.

Dxxx

Hahahahaha! I love that pic :D

Good afternoon beautiful ladies! :D Hope you're all doing well!

Went to b&q today and bought a pressure washer (bargain at £37!), determined to get our garden spruced up this year for the dogs and accessible for my disabled mum too. Hoping it all helps with the exercise and weight loss :D (every cloud!) :D Bought hotlips the tulip too (felt sorry for him, he was half price for 75p and all on his own and some tomato plants and parsley/tyme too that was also half price. Going to go back when I've got the garden done and get some more. I'd rather grow veg/fruit/herbs than plants and flowers as I've got very bad hayfever and I'd also like to save a bit of money and eat home grown at the same time.

I'm not talking huge stuff, it's mostly paved and patioed. The bloke who did it before we moved in basically bodged to sell me thinks, like he did a lot in this house (!)) and my mum bodged a bit more by removing the walls around the flowerbeds when she was able years back (god knows why!) and covered them with paving slabs, but I think I'll remove them and grass seed it after digging it over and weeding it to give the dogs a bit to eat/play on and maybe take down or repair the small wall that seperates the path the from other patio stuff (repairing is probably a better idea as I'd imagine it'd make a step otherwise which isn't good for disabled access with a walker) and so on and so forth.

I'm a bit ambitious but rubbish when it comes to being practical. All enthusiasm and no knowledge so it won't be a magical job - just usable I hope :D :D

Wow Princess! Sounds like you got your body magic worked out for you. Although when you finish it will be a sight to see. Good luck.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you ladies :) I will post pics, it's a bit horrific at the moment though after the long winter. Long abandoned I think is putting it politely ;)

How is everyone doing today?

Minis on the weekend is a challenge (as no laptop when out and about and dont like using app too much).

Just catching up...

Princess: Bonkers was ill sometime last year. He is all good now and still a big fat clumsy cat :D

Also - Dulcolax - life saver!!!! :p

Dolly and Tiger: Did you guys enjoy the marathon?

I had a planned "cheat meal" on Sat evening. Went to my favorite restaurant and it was a buffet... I ate like there was no tomorrow :eek:! Loved every minute of it!

Back now (day 2 on plan)... peeing like crazy! Just hoping this hasnt completely set my weeks progress back ... But what the hey... on life :rolleyes:!

I never managed to watch any of it!

Was working till 4pm then went out for dinner.

I had a curry last night too so off plan - whooopsie!

Dxxx

Hi guys.
Bonkers I did watch and enjoy the marathon but have no idea who won as I was also preoccupied with making my soup for my lunches. Weekend ended too soon for me but loved it! Went for a walk with my son, his son and his mum! First for me as my grandson is usually in the pram. Very proud of him. He's fifteen months and walking really well on the busy streets.

Attachments

• 1397505752569.jpg
    1397505752569.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 44
Princess: Bonkers was ill sometime last year. He is all good now and still a big fat clumsy cat :D

Glad to hear it :D

I had a planned "cheat meal" on Sat evening. Went to my favorite restaurant and it was a buffet... I ate like there was no tomorrow :eek:! Loved every minute of it!

Back now (day 2 on plan)... peeing like crazy! Just hoping this hasnt completely set my weeks progress back ... But what the hey... on life :rolleyes:!

You gotta have a night off every so often - it's life! It wa sonly the one and you're back now :D xxxx

Hi guys.
Bonkers I did watch and enjoy the marathon but have no idea who won as I was also preoccupied with making my soup for my lunches. Weekend ended too soon for me but loved it! Went for a walk with my son, his son and his mum! First for me as my grandson is usually in the pram. Very proud of him. He's fifteen months and walking really well on the busy streets.

Wow! What an absolute cutie :D Well done to your grandson!! Bet you are a very proud grandma :D

Aw how cute!!!

I would love to spend a day in a wee babies mind, I just wonder what they think about?!?!

Dxxx

Wow! What an absolute cutie :D Well done to your grandson!! Bet you are a very proud grandma :D

I am Sparkle pants! Somehow I giggle over this part of your user name the most :D. He's just wiating for his little sis to be born in the summer. I can't wait!

Aw how cute!!!

I would love to spend a day in a wee babies mind, I just wonder what they think about?!?!

Dxxx

Lol. I really don't think we would understand their logix. To complex for us mere adults!

Hi guys.

Gosh he is adorable! 15 months and walking about on the streets? Wow! He is growing fast!

I am Sparkle pants! Somehow I giggle over this part of your user name the most :D. He's just wiating for his little sis to be born in the summer. I can't wait!

Agree ... makes me smile and brightens the day :D

Heeeee! How exciting :D That'll make Christmas even more special and picture-ful! :D

Owowowowowowowowow! Bit sore today. Spent three and a bit hours in the garden taking down two small walls and also the arch and garden gate that was under it with a sledge hammer. Paying for it now though! owowowowow! Can finally share pictures though as not entirely embarassed by it ;) It's taken over 8 hours to get to a state where I can share a 'before' picture(!!)

Left with a huge pile of bricks to get rid of now though!

IMAG0120.jpgIMAG0122.jpgIMAG0123.jpgIMAG0121.jpg

haha i love the sparkle pants x x

I've signed up with vision2learn to do a course. It's apparently very popular so you may need to try a few times but I've just got my enrollment forms today so there are still a few spaces :) It's a free level 2 course for nutrition and health. Lasts 16 weeks.

vision2learn - Nutrition and Health

Hoping it'll all help and let me understand more about the process and what my body needs - hope it helps other people too :)

Back