WEMITT Chat

hi psp
glad to be back home felt so uncomfortable came home and munching kitchen out :(

My gosh it's raining here in London! Didn't expect it after yesterday's wonderful weather. What's it like elsewhere?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey guys

Catching up after a hectic week or so in the office...

Tiger-lilly - its 39 degrees here :D

PSP - good on you for being strong!

How are you doing chezz?

Going for a movie tonight - the Amazing Spiderman 2. Looking forward to that!

Whats everyone doing this weekend?

Hey guys

How are you doing chezz?

started off great ended up falling a little but getting there now x x x

Today is a new start :) Keep going forward love :)

It's blue skies and sunshine here, sat inside it's a bit chilly but not unpleasantly so. Think blood sugar is low though cos it's half 11 and I haven't eaten yet!

Did you enjoy your film Bonkers? :)

Have a lazy weekend planned, not going to do much - will get cracking on the outside again Tuesday I think :) I need to go see the doctor at some point too next week

Hey guys

How are you doing chezz?

I'm working today and going to Kent for a knees up Sunday amd chillin on Monday!

started off great ended up falling a little but getting there now x x x

Today is a new start :) Keep going forward love :)

It's blue skies and sunshine here, sat inside it's a bit chilly but not unpleasantly so. Think blood sugar is low though cos it's half 11 and I haven't eaten yet!

Did you enjoy your film Bonkers? :)

Have a lazy weekend planned, not going to do much - will get cracking on the outside again Tuesday I think :) I need to go see the doctor at some point too next week

Second PSP. Its a new day and just look ahead. Has the weekend improved Chezz?

I always find that I regret not having that last bite of desert (on off plan days). I pretend I'm glad that I have this improved self-control - but nah! I'm just greedy and I am not ashamed as long as it's the planned cheat meal/day. Get right on track the next day and then I can feel pleased with myself :p. Does that even make sense? :rolleyes:

PSP - film was so so... The Amazing Spiperman 2. Prefer the Tobey Maguire versions.

Went with a work colleague so was a welcome change from the normal (going with my sis and bro in law).

I'm working today and going to Kent for a knees up Sunday amd chillin on Monday!

Oh you guys have a long weekend! I wish stuff like that happened here more often.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend xx

Attachments

• 1399267288207.jpg
    1399267288207.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 23
Hope you're all having a lovely lazy bank holiday and you're all well :)

Had a dream last night I was with the girls from Birds Of A Feather and we were nomming chocolates and sweets. I woke up in a panic this morning worried about my diet and the bad work I'd done to it! :8855:

Loool. I've had similar dreams. Their horrid but seem so real :)

Especially when you wake up panicking that you've wrecked your good work ;)

Totally considering purchasing a powerspin, it looks fun and I'd love to make a head start on toning my arms as I lose weight. (and it wouldn't actually cost anything because I've got some vouchers for Argos).

Does anyone have one? Is it as good as they say? :)

Buy Powerspin from Powerball - The Ultimate Bingo Wings Buster at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Fitness accessories.

I was going to get one of the powerballs but it would likely only make a minimal difference on your upper arms from the looks of it, seems to work more for the wrist and lower arm the most.

Buy Powerball Classic 250Hz Blue Exercise Ball at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Fitness accessories.

There is the shake weight too but it doesn't look half as good as the powerspin and knowing me I'd smack my forehead on it and give myself a black eye

Buy New Image Shake Weight at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Fitness accessories, Weights and dumbbells.

The recent reviews don't look so good either.

Ah to have lots of money to play with...!!!

hi psp
i have never tried those some other things similar and sent them back no good x x

I googled and youtubed the powerspin, it's lots of lifting it up and keeping it going. There's a few threads on here where it's mentioned. Really want to target the bingo wings and see if I can tighten the boob area up too so - given I've got the vouchers - I think I'm going to give it a go :)

Totally considering purchasing a powerspin, it looks fun and I'd love to make a head start on toning my arms as I lose weight. (and it wouldn't actually cost anything because I've got some vouchers for Argos).

Does anyone have one? Is it as good as they say? :)

Buy Powerspin from Powerball - The Ultimate Bingo Wings Buster at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Fitness accessories.

I was going to get one of the powerballs but it would likely only make a minimal difference on your upper arms from the looks of it, seems to work more for the wrist and lower arm the most.

Buy Powerball Classic 250Hz Blue Exercise Ball at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Fitness accessories.

There is the shake weight too but it doesn't look half as good as the powerspin and knowing me I'd smack my forehead on it and give myself a black eye

Buy New Image Shake Weight at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Fitness accessories, Weights and dumbbells.

The recent reviews don't look so good either.

Ah to have lots of money to play with...!!!

I googled and youtubed the powerspin, it's lots of lifting it up and keeping it going. There's a few threads on here where it's mentioned. Really want to target the bingo wings and see if I can tighten the boob area up too so - given I've got the vouchers - I think I'm going to give it a go :)

Hi PSP

Don't mean to sound negative, but here's my two cents.

Forget these gadgets. Just go out and buy a set of dumbbells and follow a strength training program (all body) from YouTube (or I can recommend some).

Toning is just a fancy term that people have bandied about and women use as they worry about bulking up like men if they lift weights. Lifting weights (heavier the better) leans women down and is better in the long run for your bones. Also, the appearance of stretched skin (bingo wings etc.) gets reduced as the excess skin is partially filled up with muscle.

Your bingo wings may never completely go away unless surgically removed. I have come to accept that I will never be able to wear a bikini after 30+ years being overweight and morbidly obese :rolleyes:.

Hope I didn't upset you xx

Hi PSP

Don't mean to sound negative, but here's my two cents.

Forget these gadgets. Just go out and buy a set of dumbbells and follow a strength training program (all body) from YouTube (or I can recommend some).

Toning is just a fancy term that people have bandied about and women use as they worry about bulking up like men if they lift weights. Lifting weights (heavier the better) leans women down and is better in the long run for your bones. Also, the appearance of stretched skin (bingo wings etc.) gets reduced as the excess skin is partially filled up with muscle.

Your bingo wings may never completely go away unless surgically removed. I have come to accept that I will never be able to wear a bikini after 30+ years being overweight and morbidly obese :rolleyes:.

Hope I didn't upset you xx

Course not lovely, you do have a good point. To be honest, given my general fitness I'm not expecting miracle but I would like them to firm up a bit. Problem is I'm rather fickle when it comes to using things so it would end up in the back of the cupboard. I do have some arm and ankle weights I shall give them a go and see if I keep it up and move onto dumbells :)

(I think I'm going to end up needing to staple the skin tauter and safety scissor the excess skin off at the end of it... ;) )

Goooooooooood evening everyone! Hope you're all doing well :D How are you all?! :)

Good evening Princess. I'm nice and dry now. All snuggled up watching Harry Potter! How are you?

Glad to hear it :) i must admit it hasn't rained here today, but then it did yesterday, and this weekend it reallyreally did!

I'm not too bad thanks, typing really strangely because I've just painted my nails so trying not to chip them :p gonna have my hair cut so can finally dye the grey out tomorrow too (tis largely red at the minute, going natural this time round to dark brown so waiting till it's cut to re-dye) watching netflix right now. Want to pretend I'm not watching Toddlers and Tiara's but I'd be lying. It's so trashy i can't help but watch and be horrified at the same time!

Back