WEMITT Chat

Hi PSP (an all)

Can I get in on the WEMITT (or IMITT) bands? Takes me back to school days and would wear this one with pride :D

Of course :D Just waiting for everything to come from China :D Will ask for numbers/exact wording a bit nearer time :D

hi hun
hope your feeling ok x x x

not to bad love x x x:D

Gooooooood good good :D Finally got some energy now , typically at the end of the week! :D

lol lol thats me never on a monday :(

Same ;)

I've asked a local second hand shop if they'll contact me if they get any exercise stuff in - specifically cross trainer/treadmill/cycle (they had some ages ago before I had my proper weight loss light bulb moment, p'd off I didn't buy it - who doesn't want a cross trainer for £20?!) and they do get them more often than any other :) Going to ring once a week for a bit though to keep it in the memory and incase there's new people as they don't generally hold things dependant on who is there.

I don't want to buy new until the weight goes down a bit more as there are weight limits and well... without paying LOTS of money, you're not going to get one specifically for this weight... if a £20 one breaks then I'm totally fine with that. If a £1300 one does it (that only goes up to 23st 9lb.... not so much.)

Gotta make space for it tomorrow though :D (not that I have one on the way yet ;) )

no way will i pay that keep with my leslie sansone walking dvd

so true psp
and the next time i went to the gym i got jock rash it was terrible not wiping the seats down dirty monkeys x x

lol what a name jock even though we are girls but thats what they call it

it was bloody horrid love i felt so dirty

I know I moaned about the poo situation, but I have to say it's only taken 6 weeks and it;s all back to normal (touch wood!!!) and the dry skin has righted itself too :) Anyone else going through it - I promise it does get better :) Has been for almost 2 weeks :D

do you know psp
me and hubby was on about this and we said if i start eating junk im not my usual clockwork self but when im healthy eating im spot on

Oh lordy ladies. Have found my downfall.

I'm not a big drinker at all, but I had one of these this lunchtime with my dinner:

2niz8k4.jpg
I'm not a massive drinker tbh but WOW! So nice, it goes down like water and one bottle is 6%(!)

Back