WeMITT General Thread - week commencing 12th March 2007

bakerfa

Silver Member
Hi everyone!

Welcome to a brand new week!

I'm in a great mood today as the sun is shining and it's lovely outside.

Sorry to have been such a stranger - I got most of my latest Maths assignment done at the weekend so I can go off on holiday in a fortnight with a light heart. 92% done so only 8 marks worth that I'm stuck on. Should easily get that done before the 23rd.

I bought one of those photo portrait sessions reduced at a beauty fayre last year and it's booked for Saturday morning so I will be grooming and trying to get another half stone off before then!

Hope everyone has a great week!

Love

ooo that sounds good! need to pamper ourselves, dont we??

what a lovely idea Anja, i've allways shy'd away from photo's, got some lovely ones of the kids etc, so i am thinking when i get to goal i'll get some done, on my own & with the kids.
have a good week all wemitts
xx:)

Good morning everyone. Well I'm not a good WeMitt example at the moment, I've had a right bingefest over the weekend, and it scares me. All the nightmares about maintenance are TRUE, it's the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. Honestly, losing weight on SS, with the "comfort blanket" of ketosis was a lot easier than this. I need you WeMitts more than ever!!!!
Looking forward to the weekend of the 24th, when I will meet as many of you as can get to Birmingham.
Ann x

aww ann! i am dreading it. i cant seem to keep on the wagon WITH ketosis, nevermind without it. u of all people can manage to sort this out tho. u r one determined woman! u have come this far and u can keep going. xxx

Keep going Ann - you can definitely do it !!!!!!!!!!
Hi everyone - hope you are all well !

Come on WeMITTS - this is ridiculous - where are you all? We need you!

Hi Ann,

I know, this food lark is terrible. This was the first weekend in about 2 months that I DIDN'T put weight on. I seem to make it to days 4 - 6 on SS and then fall off into a big binge so I have changed tactics as of yesterday and am eating tonnes of fruit & veg instead. Up to lunchtime & I am already up to 7 portions of fruit & veg.

Maintenance is hard (and I never actually made it to goal so faffing about while trying to lose some is also hard!:eek:;))

Love xxx

Yeay Irene!

Well done hon!

(I've put a lb on but I think it's the exercise as my muscles really ache and my diet's been good - I had 9.5 portions of fruit & veg yesterday and was about 1100 cals). Am looking forward to it going down again.

Love Anja xxx

Hi,

I haven't posted on here for ages. I've been going through a lot of stuff with working and studying at uni. I have also been thinking and trying to talk myself into restarting CD. Every week its the same I say I'll start tomorrow and then I think, i can lose weight by going to the gym and eating healthy. Its not working. |Some of my clothes are tight and I refuse to buy a bigger size. I suffer with PCO which makes weightloss even harder and i produce too much of the male hormone and not enough of the female hormone. It has been getting me down but I don't want to begin to hate myself because of gaining all this weight, which is partly out of my control.

I've still got a few packs of CD which keep calling me but I dont want to feel like a failure by not sticking with it.

TTFN,

Hiya - I am definitely a WeMITT! I lost 3stones1lb on LighterLife in 2005 - I used to be weddingmousie on the DH forum, got pregnant and piled it all back on again, plus an extra stone.

This is the last time I ever want to do this, so I've set my goal weight lower and will stick to it 100% and I will approach maintenance with the same mindset as sole source. No bending the rules.

I am considering doing 3 stones on sole source, and then the rest on 790, but we I'll see how I feel when I am at 3 stones lost.

Hello Paisley,

I remember you from DH. Congrats on your baby, how old are they now.

Well done on starting again. I can't seem to get that final push to start no matter how much I try, maybe I don't want it that much hey:cry:?

Are you doin LL again, and how are you finding it?

Hi everyone, use to chat on DH too, haven't been about for at least 10 months, but i've started ww with French-Fancy on Monday and really determined this time. Rach

sweetburn, she's short 5'1 with lots of auburn (ginger) topping. lol

SB, FF is my very best friend and i've known her since i was a kid, we have worked together on and of for years, now the kids are at school we work for ourselves. She is the funniest person you could meet. Rach

I'm going to the Bath meet, but don't worry i'll be on this thread for a very long time,:eek: so if your not going i'm sure there will be another one somewhere that we will meet up at. Rach

Back