general WeMITT Thread - week commencing 28th May 2007

Thanks Karen and Bakerfa!

Chinchilla...I agree with Bakerfa. Don't give up until your where your going to feel comfortable with your body. Are any of the people who are trying to tell you to stop, heavier than you...weigh close to what you weigh now? My guess is that there are and that they're starting to feel jealous or threatened that your going to weigh less than them and look better then them. ;) Don't let them get you down, you will succeed! :)

Bakerfa...Congrats on 4lbs down! And your previous loss of 2 1/2 stone! Shocked at your mom's comment! :eek:

Karen...I signed up for a year and I am doing the Jenny Craig Rewards program that consists of me eating al 3 meals and 2 snacks that is their food. And currently I'm going for one on one consultations twice a week, instead of once a week...just for the extra support and extra weigh in to help keep me on track. Also, each week gets me closer to higher rewards levels which is more % off my food costs.

It is expensive for me but mostly because my husband and 3 children aren't in the program (nor do they need to be ;) ) so we have to buy and cook (different) meals for them and my food is considered an "extra expense". However my dad started off paying for my program and now with all of our debts now paid off we're easily able to afford it.

I hope that explained it better. :)

Back