WeMitt Meet Up - Birmingham March 24th 2007

By the looks of it, I've met a lot of you who are going to Brum at other meets, and am more than happy to introduce myself to those I don't already know, so I suspect I'll pass on the name badge too. (Besides, they remind me too much of dull business conferences which I'd rather forget I ever went to these days .. *lol*)

See you all next Saturday! Yipppeee!!!

Like you'll need a badge.......:rolleyes: ;) :D :whistle: :rotflmao:

2 minutes top's and everyone will know ya.....;)

Fit men.... did someone mention fit men......:drool: :drool: :clap: :clap: :gimi: :gimi: :silly: :silly: :giggle: :giggle: :bliss: :bliss: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

t'is cuz I'm unforgettable, thats what I am LOL.....yep fit men LOL....no way I'm wearing a badge like a boyscout leader LOL

Hey everyone!! Not long now!!! Sooooo excited! I don't think i'll be wearing a badge either - doesn't quite fit my image hahaha!

Ha Ha Karen, can't really see it patched on your knee high boots LOL....less than 2 weeks till we all go out hunting together....that'll be MAN HUNTING....everybody got their bait ready...LOL

By the looks of it, I've met a lot of you who are going to Brum at other meets, and am more than happy to introduce myself to those I don't already know, so I suspect I'll pass on the name badge too. (Besides, they remind me too much of dull business conferences which I'd rather forget I ever went to these days .. *lol*)

See you all next Saturday! Yipppeee!!!

Hi Sharon, thats the mental image I get too,,,soo many boring conferences with name badges,,I like to be noticed but for different reasons...

I am getting very worried now, I have a memory like a sieve please as many as poss please wear your name badge just for the afternoon or I will get a headache trying to remember everyone

Be kind to the newby !!!! {Quote]

Dont worry Shaza, we're all newbies really, a small handful of us met in Newcastle, but trust me you'll be grand, everyone is friendly, with or without name badges you'll be grand.:grouphugg: ..

I am getting very worried now, I have a memory like a sieve please as many as poss please wear your name badge just for the afternoon or I will get a headache trying to remember everyone

Be kind to the newby !!!!
hey Shaza, i've only met Jennie & Gill b4 (FairFatnForty(ish) & Cah-Ching) so don't worry too much, i felt just like you b4 the Portsmouth meet, but after a couple of minutes we were like old friends & i have a feeling it will be the same in Brum
xx:)

I'm soooooooooo looking forward to this and meeting you all - with or without name badges :D

:bliss: :bliss:
YAY! Barring emergencies.... I am a DEFINATE!!

Welcome aboard!

I'm looking forward to meeting you ALL in the flesh.

I'll be the one attempting to look cool in my flatcap! I promise I won't winge as I do on here. :eek: I should be comfortably in the 16's by then too so may have to indulge in something new to wear along with a new trollbead.

If anyone from far away lands needs anything just let me know as Bham is my 'hood' so to speak.

3pm in the Jury's Inn it is! :)

Welcome aboard meteor :D

Shaza - don't worry at all, you'll get to know everyone and it'll be fine and dandy...you've probably seen my piccie and those of some of the others too so it won't be too hard to place us.. and we are all dead friendly so no worries hon. :D Ann & Ailsa will be the two who are sharing the same pair of trousers.. :rotflmao:

AKB - Ailsa
Cah-Ching - Gill
Cat (kitteh) - Cat
Cazmaz - Caroline
Debbie Mc - Debbie
Dizzy 'n' Mizzy - Diana & Derek
FatFairNForty(ish) - Jennie
Irene (sharing with Cat) - Irene
Jellybelly
Jem
Jo-Ann (Sarah's friend)
Karen1972 - Karen
Madam Dotty - Jan
MandyB2 - Mandy
Meteor
Mich - Michelle
nce1
Olijames
Pandora - Cheryl
Punkass - Kirstin
Sarah (Mich's sister)
Shaza - Sharon
Summerskye - Sharon
Westhills - Ann
Westiegirl - Sarah

BigBlueFurryMonster
Cake n Eat It
Cavycrazy
French Fancy
Flirty40greeneyes and OH (fingers crossed you can make it!) - Bev & ?
Isis - Lacey (I think)
Kati (nikki)
Rach
Russian Doll - Debbie
Steph
Summerskye's client
Texas Girl
Marilyn
Mrs Tweedy
Demon (presumptious of me but kinda hoping ;) )

Those in BOLD are definites :D
It's on the Saturday - 24th March 2007. All meet in the foyer of Jurys Inn in Broad Street, Birmingham at 3pm, chat, drink water (or whatever tickles your fancy), then those who are eating go and find a local food outlet and eat.. :eat: then all meet up again at 8pm in the foyer of Jurys Inn again and nip (literally) across the road to Flares and boogie the night away :clap: until the early hours :bliss:

:bliss: :bliss:
YAY! Barring emergencies.... I am a DEFINATE!!

Coolio Deb...... mmmmm chest wigs...... so not my thing..... much prefer 'chaps'......:rolleyes: ;) :rotflmao: :whistle: :drool:

Looking forward to seeing ALL OF YOU..... I won't need a badge - I'll probably be the loudest there......:eek: ;) :eek: :D :D

If there's anyone who'd like to come salsa dancing with me on Friday night pls let me know .....

Currently walking round the house in my silver boots and my nightie...... they are much higher than my other boots so I must be the silver boot walking master before next Saturday else I'll look a right t*t if I fall over......:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Can't wait to meet you all......:D

Hey Mich......I'm really looking forward to meeting your boots!!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: I deffo won't need a badge for the night time - sure I'll be the only nutter in 4 inch high silver boots - mum keeps calling me Gary (as in Glitter.....:rolleyes: :whistle: )

Took them off as already me knees are hurting....:rolleyes: Mind you half a dozen voddies and I'll be feeling no pain.....LOL!!!

Still not gone to bed.....:sigh:

Love

Hee hee - well Gary, i learnt a bit of a trick with wearing 4 inch high heeled boots and that is..... 2 pairs of sox!!! Works a treat, i promise!

you going to be a bit of a Nancy Sinatra then Mich "these boots were made for walking" or should that be dancing ?:rotflmao:
xx:)

LOL... ahhh me... am off to bed now and with an image of Mich in her Gary's prancing away to Night Fever .... lolololol

Can't wait to see you all next Saturday!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Yo, yo, Gary here.....LOL - I'll be having early nights all next week and expect you to do the same.....;) I need to be wide awake and ready for action next Saturday.... by this time next week I'll be beside myself with excitement......

Was in my nightie and silver boots last night Jennie waltzing - ok not waltzing strutting round the house trying to walk like a cool dude in my 4 inch heel's......!!!! I'm getting on for 6 foot in them I reckon....LMAO!!!

Lots of love - looking forward to meeting you all next week....
:D

Yo, yo, Gary here.....LOL - I'll be having early nights all next week and expect you to do the same.....;) I need to be wide awake and ready for action next Saturday.... by this time next week I'll be beside myself with excitement......

Was in my nightie and silver boots last night Jennie waltzing - ok not waltzing strutting round the house trying to walk like a cool dude in my 4 inch heel's......!!!! I'm getting on for 6 foot in them I reckon....LMAO!!!

Lots of love - looking forward to meeting you all next week....
:D
hee hee hee hee heee... feckin 6 foot tall!!!!!!!! lol... will need to get steps to say hello!! lol ;)

Gotta go to bed,. and will TRY to get early nights all week.. honest... will try and be in bed by 10pm Mon, Tu, Th and Friday... and then will have a mad panic about clothes on Saturday!!!!! (gonna chuck all I have in me case.. lol)

night night all... get those boots OFF Mich!!! lol (they'll damage your floors!!) ;)

Back