WeMITT November Meet

Dont be silly - we shall float together!

love

Hi Ladies!

I hope you are all well. I know we are not 'official WeMitts' but MandyB2 and I would love to join you at the November meet. We were going to the Newcastle Xmas Bash but as this was postponed we still wanted to meet up and are both free this weekend.

Hope you don't mind us 'crashing your party' - sounds loads of fun......I might even wear a school uniform:eek:

I was looking at the Jurys Inn website - it looks quite reasonable is that where most people are staying?

Thanks
Love

LOL Isobel - thats so funny. He was so sleazy....makes me laugh now thinking about it.

MICH: Thats great if you can both come. We had a great weekend last time. Everyone is staying at Jury's as far as I am aware, I know Irene and Cat have booked their rooms and I am about to do mine as well. It will be lovely to meet you both!

love

Hi Guys!

I've just booked a room for the Saturday night for Mandy and me - woo hoo - excited already!!

Thanks for the warm welcome Texas Girl - I know you girls will make us all welcome.

PS - got the special rate at the Jurys Inn - £49.00 for both of us - bargain.

Love

I am definately up for the school uniform thing too.....pigtails the lot.....LOL

Looking forward to it already - and the shopping too.....:D

Love

Glad you got booked Mich & Mandy! It will be so much fun I can't wait. And well done on your weight losses your are obviously true WeMITTs

Just had my hair chopped, so will have to grow it for my pigtails!

I am going up on friday so hopefully will have more time for shopping, as by then I will need lots of new clothes!

love

Just booked a room for the Saturday night for me & Steve (hope you don't mind if he comes along again!)

Looking forward to seeing you all again and to meeting you Mandy & Mich!!

Debbie x

Russian Doll - Looking forward to meeting you too - and the others.

Texas Girl - you could always buy a straw boater hat with pigtail plaits attached....LOLXXX

I am getting v excited already - it'll be here before we know it!

Love

Hi all,

I'll definitely be there on Friday and Saturday, i'm so looking forward to seeing you all again.

Sorry if I don't keep in touch that often.

Mary

Hi everyone - just finding my way about our new forum, I think it'e really good. I WILL be at the meet in November. I have booked my room (you don't have to pay to book, just give a credit card guarantee, and you can cancel up to the day of the booking with no penalties)
Debbie, I too am a Nanna, but for that night only, will be a school girl again (I think!!) Where are we going to get costumes from?? Re the water - I'm hoping to be able to have a proper drink by then, but I shall still drink water as well. REALLY looking forward to meeting all of you who came to Birmingham again, and also to meeting new WeMitts. Don't be shy anyone, I was very nervous last time, with not "knowing" anyone, but it was fantasic.
Ann

Thanks Ann - really looking forward to meeting you - you have done tremendously well and look fantastic - hope you have a wonderful time in Tuscany and enjoy eating 'normally'.

Love

Thanks Mich. I really do Mean It This Time, and with all this wonderful support, and understanding, it seems "do-able" not just shifting the weight, but keeping it away for good. One day at a time, and do as I am told, is my new mantra.
I know we are all going to have a wonderful time in Birmingham, but I would really like the weekend to be accesible to people who are still at the beginning of their journey, and lacking confidence. What could we do to encourage them??? Plan an "alternative" venue?? or just leave it as it is?? What does everyone think?? I know I would NEVER have joined in with anything like this for the first 3-4 months of my diet. I also want Mrs Tweedy to come!!!!!!

Back