Went dizzy whilst training.... switching to WW

Hi Rachel,

Wishing you all the best now and good luck with your fresh new start.

Love Mini xxx

Well i'm nearing the end of day 2 and going good!! I'm in the pink already (i'm one of the lucky ones that it happens within 24hrs) also got what i call detox tummy which i get on day 2 or 3!! have been lucky not to have a headache yet but have the pills at the ready for first thing tomorrow!!

I'm feeling so much stronger and i'm looking forward to getting back into my winter wardrobe which include a coat and 2 knee length boots that i love!! thats my goal for the mean time and i'll be setting a new one once that one is acheived!

Went over to see my new puppy and have a cuddle this afternoon.... We have named her 'Storm' i'll post more pictures later once i transfer them from the camera.

The family have all eaten and i cooked chips! I warned John as last time round he managed to put a stone on as i loved cooking when not eating! I've had 3 packs just one more to go......

Good going, Rach....I'm with ya' tomorrow, hun!!! ;)

CHIPS?????? You cooked chips on day 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!

Stands back in shocked admiration:D :D

Yeah.... always manage to cook chips! the smell of the fat puts me off them and not being a huge chip eater helps...:)

Well today is day three and how smug and happy am i feeling.... Jumped on the scales this morning just for a extra boost and they are 6lb down :D so looking forward to WI on Friday.....

Woke early which is unlike me and couldn't get back to sleep! Got to take little man football in a hour and a half as he is playing in the Bexley Cup today... Hubby is off gold this pm. So i'm looking forward to blitzing the house later before i'm back to work tomorrow and the kids back to school!

Have a good day everyone will post again later

Well little man won football match 4-0 and scored! had 3 packs one left for this pm... just about to have a hot date with the iron!

Nice ............. NOT!

Hi...

Doing good thanks... Ironing all done, not a piece left, very happy with that! Haven't felt the need for a 4th pack.....

How you doing? did you have a snoooze....

me too... mine are a bed... gonna have a soak before back to work after a week off....

nitey nite x

About to do the same....bath with Miks and then bed!!! ;)

Day 4 and going strong.... Girl next to me is back from the big apple with lots of chocolates and i'm not even tempted!!

:)

thanks Mandy!!

Well winter has arrived today and the winter coat has gone on!! A little tight but good way of gageing the inches coming off :)

So day 5 for me today!! :) :) :) need to glug some more water!!!

Oh Rach, I've only just seen this thread!

Good luck with your restart .. you've done it before and you'll do it again! Raising a vanilla latte to your restart! :)

Thinking of you

Mandana x

So Raudi hows it going? I see your glugging away at that water. Me too....lost count of the amount of times I've been to the loo this morning!

Started 1000 cals this morning. And should be at weigh in now but got middle child off school puking! So I'm hoping when I go fpr my weigh in next week I'll have lost the weight I gained over the half term break and when I was away. About 6-7lbs on :eek:.

Anyway, time for another 1/3 of my vanilla pack with coffee in.

Keep glugging!

Kam x

Hi Kam... i've done one bottle of 75cl but i am soooo cold!! just having my first pack of the day!! Tomorrow will be testing as after work i am heading over to the Emirates stadium to watch Arsenal so won't be home til about 10.30!! So note to self to bring in tetras!!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!

well this afternoon is better.... Water is going down easier and just having my choc tetra which is pack 2 for today!

Well i'm nearing the end of day 5 :D how proud am i feeling???

Just got back from a Holloween tea at best friends and the kids have munched there way through all sorts and have a bag of sweets from Trick or Treating , me i had a large water :) and very proud i'm feeling too!

Tomorrow will be the test as will leave home at 7.30 as normal and not get back until 10.30pm ish as i'm off to see Arsenal play CSKA Moscow at the Emirates straight from work.... Looking forward to the game! But can't be going back and forth peeing during the match! So need to pack some warm clothes to take and a extra pack....

Back