Went dizzy whilst training.... switching to WW

Good going Rach! :) I'm just mega busy at the mo with trying to sort out some stuff for Boot Camp this weekend and also make sure that OH and DD are gonna be well sorted whilst I'm away as well....will, hopefully, catch up with you a little later on tonight after my group!

xx

Well just back from the Gym... took is slow only 10 minutes on the bike and 10 on the running machine..... will gradully build it up! First time i've been warm all day! :)

Right i'm off to Arsenal in 5 mins.... got my tetra with me. But will have to buy water once i get in the stadium as you can't take bottles in... I look like michelin man as it's sooooo cold and i've wrapped up well!!!

lets hop we win!

well made it through football but was cold.... day 7 today!!!!! am pleased as punch...... WI tomorrow

Well done Rach .. hope you have a fantastic loss!

The Emirates stadium is quite something .. went there a month ago for a corporate match and we sat in the executive seats (get me!). Was like going to the theatre!! And free drinks at half time! What a shame it's not my H's team lol. (Arsenal thrashed his team :mad: )!

Glad you're doing ok back on packs .. I'm off on holiday tomorrow morning and feel really bloated as since my birthday, I've not really paid attention to my diet. Thought loads about it, but thoughts and what's gone in my mouth haven't corresponded!

Hey ho .. will get back on track when we return. And I'm taking some packs so I don't end up having 3 meals a day to keep it sort of in check.

Must dash .. cases need packing!

Mandana x

OOOoh Rache,
a whole week tomorrow - bloody marvelous :p

Mandana, have a lovely holiday, where you off to? do they sell big red lol :) :D

Still not got pc repaired, well its being repaired at the mo, hope to have it back soon as not had it for weeks now... couldnt beleive how many new posts since i last logged in, 1,800 and something and that was only in 2 weeks!!

well done again rache

Weigh In!

Mornign all.....

Well WI results as follows: -6lb :)

so since i started SW then switched to CD i have lost 11lb :)

I have just read this thread with amazement - you are doing Brill!!!!
Proves to me that you can be a successful restarter so thank you for the much needed inspiration!!!!!

Well done on your weight loss!!!!!

Hi helen,

many thanks.... glad my ramblings have inspired you.... have never wrote along my journey so this is a first! Had tried restarting a few times but for other peoples reasons and not mine... so back in the right frame of mind and going full throttle!

Feel free to jump on board!

Morning all....

welll here we are at the weekend again! :) got football training with my little man later then off to see fireworks!! How cold is it?! Have got my thermal vest and leggings out for under the layers i will be wearing lol

Well went to what was supposed to be my bosses leaving do last night which was instead just a drink up as he is now staying.... have dilema he wants me to come back.... and i miss everyone so going to talk to him properly on monday and take it from there..... Oh to be in demand..... lol

I have had this terrible pain in my jaw for a couple of weeks now and i'm convinced that it is now swollen... I have no idea what i have done but me thinks i need to see the doctor... as i am in agony and can't open my mouth fully....

How's everyone else today?

Glad to hear it Rach....really feels like the old days doesn;t it??? Popped over to Ladylew's after class tonight and she's doing really well as well - well she has got a date to aim for!!! ;)

Have been mega busy all day today with non-CD clients and workshops but doing a couple of days at Bootcamp have helped to reinforce my new habit and I'm doing better than I have done since I finished early last year!!!!

How are the jeans starting to feel now??? ;)

Morning all....

Had a slight blip last nigth but have climbed straight back on!!!

Looking forward to WI on friday......... 4lb down since last friday all ready!

WI Day........ The results are in!

Morning all.......

Well WI this morning and have lost 3lb which i am over the moon with considering i had a slight blip..... and i'm struggling with the water!

It is so cold today.................. hope you are all wrapped up warm!

How's everyone doing??

3lbs is fab hun :D

your doing so well :D

Back