Went dizzy whilst training.... switching to WW

Just had my first pack... yum spicy tom soup...

Had a cleaning frenzy a while ago! Have lovely clean and shiny crystal glasses! :cupid:

Still falsing the water down, just checked with a ketosis stick :( need to drink a lot more!!!!!!

Off to glug away...............

Well today is going good, so much easier to get the water down when at work... 2 lts gone already :)

Week 1 wi tomorro and hoping for a half stone loss (-5 was me being imaptient and jumping on at the weekend!)

Well done on getting through the first week. I'm on day 4 and think i'm dying!!! ;) Just kidding but i will be glad when i weigh in so i can see the results of all this hard work!!

Fingers crossed you get a FAB result tomorrow!!!

Morning readers

Week 1 weigh in 6lb :)

Yesterday was the hardest it has been since my restart and took myself off to bed before 9pm!

Hi rache,
well done You with your 6lb off - great stuff :p

Hey Lisa, how lovely to hear from you.. how have things been for you. come pull up a chair and stay a while sweetie :D

Well done Lisa...........don't be a stranger!

another day down, have now got a diet buddy at work... one of the senior managers his face was a picture when he had his first shake! :rotflmao:

Heres to day 9 !!!!!!!!!!

Just a quick check in, i'm so busy here at work at the moment i think i will have a few late finishes from tomorrow!!

Going strog again today... but been that busy not realsied i had hardly drunk any water so i've got a 2 ltr evian bottle permantly attached to my mouth at the moment!! Not a good look ... lol

So tonight i'm off out with some ex colelagues some i haven't seen for 5 years!! Should be good to catch up with everyone, we are going to the oub so very easy for me to stick to my water!

hey rach,

good luck with the water and have fun tonight !
let me know how it goes- i havn told any1 at uni i'm on this diet (except one of my house mates) so i wanna know alll the tricks !

Hi Tara

well done on restarting i've just read your blog!! You can do this i was originally a size 24 first time round when i done LL.... I too got down to a 14 but stopped due to probs at home! I'm currently wearing size 20 and my aim is the 14's again

The best trick i use is that i am getting over a tummy bug and don't want to risk upsetting it again so i'm sticking to water.. And i always tell the barman i am allergic to lemon!

Day 10 :)

:wavey: well another day done !

had a mini blip last night involving a couple of onion rings :doh: but back on track today........ struggled with the water today just sooooooooo cold :needhug: to warm me up!

tomorrow i'm looking forward too just to get another day done and dusted!....
oh and my trousers i had on today were roomy :D

awww, no worries - atleast u didnt get outa control and binge................. u should be bak in ketosis in no time(prob havn even fully came out of it)

my trousers are feeling good too!!!!! we will be one size down v soooooooooon! hehehehe i cant wait to be a 14!

stay focused, take each day at a time and we'll be skinny in no time(i come on here wen ever i get a minute where i'm not doing anything so food doesnt have a minute to get in my head)

good luck !!!!

Hi everyone

I'm still cold!! lol don't think i ever get used to that part!!!

Well today is day 11!!!!!!!!!! How did i get here?!?!

I'm looking forward to the weekend i'm tired and just so busy here at work!!

Thanks Hun!

Good luck for monday, not that you will need it!! Remember 1st time round and the mentality were were in!! Well it's back with avengence!!!

Currently toying with having a small salad next week as need to take my anti depressants for PMT but last time i went a bit batty....... And if i don't take them i'll be the 'Fire breathing dragon lady' all week as well as a emotional wreck!!

Will try and catch you online over the weekend, we should try and meet up for a coffee....

Last edited:
Nope totally with you on the preparation side!!!!

enjoy the egg a nd birthday cake.....lol

-------------

Today has been ok....... not even had a pack yet ! So about to have a muffin and custard then will have a hot choccy later when the kids are a bed and me and John snuggle down for some me time

Raudi, good luck for your weigh in tomorrow - you are doing so well :cool:

Lisa, love your preparation plan - wish I had done that then I might not be dreading Easter so much!! :rolleyes:

Back