Went dizzy whilst training.... switching to WW

Day 13 in the restart house................

Thanks DQ.....

did have a sneaky peak today but holding out for WI.... :)

Need to up water, and forgot how i don't get used doing number 2's :eek: For someo0ne who has suffered severe IBS for the past 8 years getting used to going every other day is weird. But good.... Think i might take a couple of ducolax perles as feeling quiet uncomfortable and have resembled a rabbit the past 3 times (sorry tmi!!!) :eek: :eek:

Today has been nice, watched little man play football this morning they won 6-0 :clap:. Then went to driving range and hit 100 balls (have been talked into playing the 9 hole in a couple of weeks with a friend :confused: I don't know, have told her to wear bullet proof vest and tin hat as i'm dangerous :crazy: with a club in my hand) then heading off to bluewater for some retail after golf, which we both enjoy!
Then this afternoon mini me had a party at Whale of a time, so was nice to sit down and chill for a couple of hours......... Just about to have packs 2 and 3 then get kids to bed and will have a nice long hot soak:D

Can't believe tomorrow is day 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did that happen???

Day 14

Had a good day got loads of water down............ had some fish and sml salad at lunch to avoid going wobbly on my pmt pills!

Had a bit of a dodgy tum without the help of ducolax so feeling better

WI tomorrow :)

WI DAY

Morning all

todays wi is -5lb so i'm happy to have lost 11lb in 2 weeks since restarting!!!

Next week TOTM is due on WI day so i will take it with a pinch of salt if a bad result as i know it will just be water retention!

Just looking at booking me and my babies a week away at easter, currently a toss up between Hoseasons in Cornwall or Haven in Great Yarmouth.... decisions decisions... one of my friends might be coming with us too with her children as both her OH and mine will be working.....

Have a good day!!!

Thanks hun!!

Just used my lock & lock cup that you recommend to a fellow dieter on another thread. It's fantastic!!!!!!! lol how sad am i??? Just having a choccy shake!!

same - every morning i wake up FREEZING!!! and cold all the time too, gluggin my water and carry around mouthwash - i am sooo paro about the breath factor of the diet i'm not taking any chances !!

hope your havin a nice easy night

tara xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Tara I had a nice relaxing night!

So have decided to go to Haven in Seashore and my friend and 2 children are coming too! So really looking forward to the break... Gonna get the paint for Alfies room and the kitchen and lounge so John can be busy while we are away.... lol

Its so nice to see the sunshine but i hear Arctic weather is heading our way again!!

Hiya Rache,

the kids will love seashore, we've been 3 or 4 times now, tho think will go somewhere different this year!

be sure to go down the water shute, tis great fun...

You're doing great on cd well done, you too Tara :p

Going well!!

Really feeling hungry today have upped water think its the ol TOTM getting ready to apper at the weekend!

Really looking forward to Easter break with my babies! Hollie even wanted to pack last night!!! Gonna get a in car DVD for the journey up to keep them amused!

Off work a couple of days next week doing all the things i can't do whilst at work.. Opticians, dentist, universal Body Wrap (Thanks for the tips on the other thread!!) Really looking forward to it, plus a bit of retail in Bluewater and a nigth out with the girlies to name just a few things! Justa s wekll i'm off for 3 days!!

Morning all

Well TOTM is getting ready to appear as i am retaining water :cry:

I'm already in work as just about to head into meeting, am so tired today had a real restless nights sleep!

Heres to another good day and I MUST UP MY WATER

Ok had a bad night last night and going to put it in print....
2 crusty rolls and 4 choc digestives could have had more but stopped myself. Feel bloody awful fat, unattractive and very very disappointed with myself! Dusting myself down and carrying on ssing today, realised had missed 2 tablets for my PMT so i've turned into beetch from hell, took it out on OH by arguing about my lack of activity in the bedroom dept, then had alfie complaining that i don't love him, and don't care about him as i couldn't get any red hair spray! Well i tried a dozen shops and i'm sorry but i have to work! Explained that i love him and if i didn't why would i have just booked for us to go away to haven for a week?????? Why are children so spiteful and hurtful? I feel like a crap mum and left home in tears this morning after taking his PSP off him and managing to knock a picture off the wall.

Call DH and told him i didn't want alfie to go football training as this is the only line of punishment that works and his response was don't over react will talk later... i hung up on him...... thanks for backing me up luv!

Got to train station and no train, not delayed or cancelled it just didn't arrive! Finally came in 20 minutes late which in turn made me late for work!

All this before 09.30, just wish i had stayed in bed, I can feel my blood boiling! and i don't want it to overflow whilst i'm in work, have taken a tablet for my PMT but i want to climb into bed and put my head under the covers!

sorry to rant just had to get it off my chest before i drive myself to distraction.. I know the tears are likely to spill out again today at somepoint but i feel like i'm stood above watching me go through the motions but i can no control of them

am i losing the plot?

Last edited:
your definately havnt lost the plot!
congratulations for not bingeing last night! once u start it is hard to stop yourself, give yourself some props rach!!

sorry to hear u had such a bad morning, hopefully your pmt tablet kicks in soon and the day starts looking up......
keep ss'ing will be over b4 we know it, its mad i think we all had a tuff night last night - i had to lock myself in my room !!! gen had a tuff one too but i'm glad your back on the straight and narrow and again WELL DONE for stopping yourself once u started, that must have been really hard!

have a good day at work and try to forget about home untill you get there, enjoy the sunshine and lack of stress at work

lots of love and support
Tara xxx

Hi....

i'm still here just feeling a little sorry for myself, today is day 1 :( fell off the wagon and have been laid up with the period from hell. Has totally drained me so no WI this week.....

Sounds like you're having a really tough time Rache .. hope today is a better day for you

Thinking of you

Mandana x

Back