Went overboard with the cream and cocoa today

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by sweet-like-coco, 4 April 2010 Social URL.

1. sweet-like-coco

sweet-like-coco Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.44%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I really went overboard with some muffins that I made today which are just egg baking soda butter and cocoa powder. I had about 6 with way too much cream as I was feeling depressed about how I spent my Easter. Do you think I will have fallen out of ketosis?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 2010bride

2010bride Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.12%)
    Diet:
    Celebrity slim
    Maybe, maybe not - how do you feel today? Try doing a little light exercise to brng ketosis back quicker

Don't beat yourself up over it - I've been hitting the wine big time this week and have been in an out of ketosis BUT its easter week! How many eggs would you have eaten last year?? How many hot cross buns? How many pounds would you have gained?

Get back on it today - you have done really well if all you've eaten is a few to many low carb muffins -

4. sweet-like-coco

sweet-like-coco Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.44%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Well thank god I am stilln in Ketosis. i have gained half a pound but it is my time of the month so all in all I am really pleased and a lot more positive today :)

5. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    we've all gone overboard before coco, hope you're back on track by now love.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.