Went shopping today

AnnTeak

And nothing fit :(

I picked mostly 14's and they were all too big!!!!!! Gave in and bought a size 12 pair of jeans :eek::D

Too big is always good :)

LOL - read the first line, then your weight and thought - what does she mean, then I read the last line and wooooohoooo - get u size 12!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP Anne thats fantastic news lol i was worried too though a big cry was \on its way lol and your only 4.8 of TW and that deserves another WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP XXX :D

Brilliant - well done xx -it's always great to go down a dress size - hope you shouted from the changing rooms to the assistant "excuse me these 14's are too big please can I have some 12's" :)

Yes but it's weird isn't it?! I still can't get my head round being smaller than I thought I was! Good though.

Well done you!

I still cant believe when Im ironing my skinny jeans that they are mine lol they look like someone elses xxx

I still cant believe when Im ironing my skinny jeans that they are mine lol they look like someone elses xxx

Oh I know my skinny jeans are mine, only my backside will fit in the wide stretched area lol

Zoe theres not a picking on you xxx and defo no big bum xxx

Ooo you norty girl, when i read this to start with I thought, oh no poor you................so pleased to read the real news LOL. Niceone.

Back