1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Went shopping today

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by AnnTeak, 2 February 2013 Social URL.

1. AnnTeak

AnnTeak Well-Known Member

And nothing fit :(

I picked mostly 14's and they were all too big!!!!!! Gave in and bought a size 12 pair of jeans :eek::D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. kellmo

kellmo Well-Known Member

:) :) :)

4. chinababe

chinababe Well-Known Member

Too big is always good :)

5. FinallyMotivated

FinallyMotivated Well-Known Member

6. trudyc

trudyc Well-Known Member

LOL - read the first line, then your weight and thought - what does she mean, then I read the last line and wooooohoooo - get u size 12!!!!

7. sididd

sididd Well-Known Member

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP Anne thats fantastic news lol i was worried too though a big cry was \on its way lol and your only 4.8 of TW and that deserves another WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP XXX :D

8. scooter

scooter Well-Known Member

Brilliant - well done xx -it's always great to go down a dress size - hope you shouted from the changing rooms to the assistant "excuse me these 14's are too big please can I have some 12's" :)

9. Supertonic

Supertonic Well-Known Member

Yes but it's weird isn't it?! I still can't get my head round being smaller than I thought I was! Good though.

Well done you!

10. sididd

sididd Well-Known Member

I still cant believe when Im ironing my skinny jeans that they are mine lol they look like someone elses xxx

11. Zoesastar

Zoesastar Well-Known Member

Oh I know my skinny jeans are mine, only my backside will fit in the wide stretched area lol

12. sididd

sididd Well-Known Member

Zoe theres not a picking on you xxx and defo no big bum xxx

13. dukannotsofatty

dukannotsofatty Well-Known Member

Ooo you norty girl, when i read this to start with I thought, oh no poor you................so pleased to read the real news LOL. Niceone.