went to see lighterlife lady

hippychicken

what a nightmare! i was suppose to be there at 5.30 i thought it was 6.30, the lady rang me at 6 to ask if i was coming! so i got there at 6.20 after getting lost! i seen her for few mins, she gave me medical and feb magazine and little booklet and im going to start tomorrow night at as session, im looking forwards to it, just didnt think at time that tuesday would b a bit of a nightmare, will have to speak to her tomorrow just cause i was so pleased i could start tomorrow i just didnt think of the practical side of getting there by 6 every tuesday when i finish work at 5.30 sometimes few mins late and its about a 30 min drive im sure i can sort it out tomorrow just really happy that im finally starting it now :)
i really hope i can do this!

I struggle to get to my meetings by 6 too as I have to wait for my husband to get home to look after the children. It doesn't matter if I'm a few minutes late though as the others are getting weighed. Good luck, let us know how you get on!

sure she wont mind keep us posted and good luck xxx

She'll be fine I'm sure hun - it's great that you are able to start so quickly - it means that you can stay focused and be all excited ! I hated having to wait a week to start and I know a lot of people have to wait ages. I'm sure she'll understand xx Good luck!

Your so lucky getting to start so quickly!!! I have been waiting 3 weeks for a start date and getting totally hacked off. I just want to start!!! I emailed the lady again today asking if she could give me some sort of date to go with!

Good luck Im sure you will do great!
xx

Back