Wetherspoons Food

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by gemmm, 2 November 2010 Social URL.

1. gemmm

gemmm Full Member

Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I'm meeting a mate next week for some drinks and a meal. Anyone got any suggestions on what I could have which is Slimming World friendly? I don't eat meat often except for poultry and fish and I don't like jacket spuds due to dodgy experiences of them from school meals and my old work's canteen :jelous:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gl12282

gl12282 Plodding on.......

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Body Optimise
    Eeeek. I've just looked in my directory and the lowest thing that you can have is soup (with no bread) at 10 syns. If you add the baguette and butter it goes up to 30 syns. Other than that, gammon steak with pineapple, chips, peas, tomato and mushroom 9.5 syns on EE/red or meatballs and linguine 14.5 on EE or green. Neither of which is particularly chicken/fish friendly !!!!

Most other things are 20+ syns and upwards (five bean chilli nachos is 70 syns). Could you go anywhere else........?

Hope you have a lovely time though.

Gail x

4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Look in the eating out forum as there are lots of threads on this already - but the best option is 5 bean chilli with rice at four and a half syns :) If you do not eat the tortilla chips then I understand that it is syn free

5. gl12282

gl12282 Plodding on.......

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Body Optimise
    Oh yes. Sorry. I missed that one !!

Well done Circes.

6. lottie3289

lottie3289 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(28.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I always have the 5 bean chilli, it's really tasty and great for 4.5 syns! For variety, I have this with a jacket sometimes also as I understand it's free without the tortilla chips? I know you don't like jackets though. Enjoy! x

7. mummymoo

mummymoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(10.92%)
    Diet:
    SW
    the chicken tikka masala and all the extras is just over your daily allowance and is very filling, I can't remember how many exactly but 18syns is in my head.

I couldn't eat it all when i had it so counted it as 15syns

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.