Wetherspoons Food

gemmm

I'm meeting a mate next week for some drinks and a meal. Anyone got any suggestions on what I could have which is Slimming World friendly? I don't eat meat often except for poultry and fish and I don't like jacket spuds due to dodgy experiences of them from school meals and my old work's canteen :jelous:

Eeeek. I've just looked in my directory and the lowest thing that you can have is soup (with no bread) at 10 syns. If you add the baguette and butter it goes up to 30 syns. Other than that, gammon steak with pineapple, chips, peas, tomato and mushroom 9.5 syns on EE/red or meatballs and linguine 14.5 on EE or green. Neither of which is particularly chicken/fish friendly !!!!

Most other things are 20+ syns and upwards (five bean chilli nachos is 70 syns). Could you go anywhere else........?

Hope you have a lovely time though.

Gail x

Look in the eating out forum as there are lots of threads on this already - but the best option is 5 bean chilli with rice at four and a half syns :) If you do not eat the tortilla chips then I understand that it is syn free

Oh yes. Sorry. I missed that one !!

Well done Circes.

I always have the 5 bean chilli, it's really tasty and great for 4.5 syns! For variety, I have this with a jacket sometimes also as I understand it's free without the tortilla chips? I know you don't like jackets though. Enjoy! x

Back