What´s gone wrong

jayne3110

Gold Member
Hi
This is my 1st week and I've followed green and EE days,I haven't cheated and kept within my sins allowance but I've stayed the same. Any suggestions
Jayne

Hi Jayne...it could be that your body is getting used to the plan and even though you have stayed the same this week, you will see a loss next week.

Do you keep a Food diary on here?? We can have a look for you and make some suggestions, also if you get the chance have a look at the other diaries on here for some ideas.

xxx

Everyone is different and everybody's body reacts differently. Some people have a massive loss first week and others don't - not great if you're one of the one who doesn't, but it WILL pay off.

I've a few friends who go to SW groups too and there is a C around here who won't allow new members to do EE right away, whereas my C promotes it! Apparently the other C wants people to adapt to red/green before trying the other plans....*shrugs*.

I personally don't like doing too much EE as I find my losses lower on these weeks. But others have got to T on EE alone, so I guess it's just a case of trial and error to find what works for you diet wise and also life wise.

Don't get me wrong, EE is fab! I just personally find I feel too full on it, but I have relatively small meals now more often so red and green suits me better.

Did you keep a food diary? Either type it up here or show to C and check it's all ok. If it is all good, don't be too down...good efforts always pay off :)

Also, are you introducing other things too? Exercise for example? If you work out a lot sometimes it seems the body clings to food because it is expecting higher need for energy, but this too should pass.

The most important thing is you joined and took that first, scariest step to making the positive changes you want and that's amazing on it's own.

Keep it up xxx

Please dont let this get you down, try to look at you weightloos in blocks of 4 weeks that way any dissappointing weeks never seem too bad!

Thanks I think I will have to do some red days even though I don't really enjoy them, no I don't do a food diary on here.How do I do that? Unfortunately I can't go class I have joined on line so I haven´t got a consultant. Oh well chin up and fingers crossed for next week.

At the top of the page there is a section for food diaries, have a read and decide whether you want to start one yourself :)

my friend and i joined at the same time and she actually gained on her first week - everyone is different, it may be that your body was holding onto the weight and you will have an amazing huge loss next week - my friend lost 4.5 in her second week!

Good luck and dont give up! xxx

Hi Jayne

re: your comment about doing more red days even if you don't particularly like them. I really don't think that's a good idea (though i do understand your thinking) as if you eat food you don't really want to you will lost interest in the plan.

As MrsV says, some peoples bodies take longer to adjust to the plan but if you are eating less calories than your body burns then you will lose weight. It isn't quite as simple as that (hence the fact we are on the plan and on here) but don't let this get you down xxx

def post a food diary, and make sure u count evry single thing that passes your lips, a little nibble of this or that adds up very quickly. also posting everything u have might throw up something u thought was free which actually isnt. My mum though creme fraiche was free, and its very not! whoops!
But, as the others have said, its your first week so your body is just adjusting, i bet u cash in next week! stick with it xx

re: your comment about doing more red days even if you don't particularly like them. I really don't think that's a good idea (though i do understand your thinking) as if you eat food you don't really want to you will lost interest in the plan.
Completely agree!

Nothing wrong with EE as I have been losing on this since it started.

Stick with it because it does work. If you have defo stuck to plan it must be to do with 'female' bloating
It could even be something as simple as eating salty food the day before weigh in.

Good luck for this week
x

In my first week of EE I only lost 1.5 lbs, the 2nd week I lost 5.5 lbs, by doing nothing different! Just hold on in there & keep going :)

Thanks everyone I've started a food diary

Last edited:
I always do EE and love it, I can't cope with all that weighing and planning and I've steadily lost 1st 1.5lb in only 5 weeks! Keep it up and you'll do great!

I gained in my first week! Always been on EE, and lost just about every other week, and I still don't quite know what went on that first week!

Make sure you're eating your syns and your healthy extras, and you're eating plenty of free food :) And relax - it's not a race!

Hey just a quick thought if your doing it online your wieghing at home yes?
I suggest you get yourself down to a boots with those big scales. Far more accurate!

- and if not, and you have stayed the same.. like others have said, stick with it. I lost 4 and a half stone with sw, and half of that was with EE alone, so dont fret. it'l happen for you!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back