What 5 things are you looking forward to doing....

RainbowRose

Gold Member
when you are super slim?

I have many, but I reckon my top 5 are,

Having the energy to play with my young son properly, e.g. running etc

feeling healthier

gaining confidence

looking in mirrors

NOT being limited to shopping in outsize shops.

:)

Horse riding

Rollercoasters

Having my man pick me up and swing me round

Being able to run wih my dog

Not feeling self-conscious in public

Great post by the way, a good reminder of my goal, thanks!

I'm looking forward to:

Feeling happier in myself, and not getting upset when I look in the mirror

Being able to walk up to my house (which is all uphill) without getting out of breath

To be able to go clothes shopping in more than 2 shops!

For me to be able to eat a meal in public and not be stared at

To get married to my partner, who has agreed we can start to look at wedding plans when I am at goal weight.

These may well change over the course of the year lol

xx

I'm looking forward to:

Feeling happier in myself, and not getting upset when I look in the mirror

Being able to walk up to my house (which is all uphill) without getting out of breath

To be able to go clothes shopping in more than 2 shops!

For me to be able to eat a meal in public and not be stared at

To get married to my partner, who has agreed we can start to look at wedding plans when I am at goal weight.

These may well change over the course of the year lol

xx

You look really lovely right now, you know! I know it's fab to lose weight and all, but I hope you appreciate that you still look great at the moment - so don't let the mirror get you down!

You look really lovely right now, you know! I know it's fab to lose weight and all, but I hope you appreciate that you still look great at the moment - so don't let the mirror get you down!

This is the only half decent pic I have that doesnt show off my chins! But thank you anyway.....

It's whats lurking below the chins that gets me down :(

This is the only half decent pic I have that doesnt show off my chins! But thank you anyway.....

It's whats lurking below the chins that gets me down :(

You'll get rid of that... healthy eating can eradicate the weight but it you can't diet your way to prettiness - you've got that naturally, so hey, be happy! :)

The 5 things I'm looking forward to doing. Hmm, I'd only thought of the first before (which may be the reason I keep losing my motivation).:

1-apply to the RAF as a nursing officer (somwhere between late 2011-early 2013 I plan to do this. I need to lose weight and get fitter before then).

2-wear a bikini at the beach (summer 2010). I have never ever done this, and would so love to.

3-go gliding. Maximum weight, I think is around 100kg, and was borderline when I joined as a cadet. So, depite being an air cadet for years, and being involved with the organisation still as a member of staff for a few years now, I've never done this. (Goal date is October this year). Other things I've never done, such as horseriding (and maybe even a parachute jump), I would also like to try, too.

4-do a sports course, nothing fancy, just a community sports leadership award. Our current sports person on sqn is leaving soon, and I want to take over their job. (Goal of spring next year. I want to lose weight and get fit before applying).

5-go shopping. I do like places like New Look, Monsoon and Dorothy Perkins, but there are some nice shops near me, like Jane Norman, and other slightly posher looking ones in an outlet village not too far from me, which always have absolutely gorgeous clothes in the windows, but which would never sell clothes in my size. I would love to be able to go and buy some of those clothes every once in a while.

1. Fit in the bath without blocking the flow off at the back of me! :p

2. Clothes Shopping will be so much fun again!

3. Be able to tuck my shirt into my trousers and wear a belt

4. The only reasons any one will look at me, will be for GOOD reasons

5. Feeling confident and sexy!

great thread
1) for OH to pick me up (dont feel the need to be swung around lol)

2) to wear knee boots that dont cut off my circulation

3) to have a baby (want to be a healthier weight before we start trying)

4) to feel confident in whatever I do

5) to be fitter x

I'm already on the way to one of the main things I'm looking forward to, being able to walk a up a hill without being totally out of breath.

Last week I walked all the way from my work place near Victoria station to Peckham (well over half the way home for me!) I haven't been able to walk that far for about ten years, it was brilliant. No hills involved but it's progress.

Other things I am looking forward to:

2. Buying cheaper bras.

3. Wearing a skirt and not having to worry about my thighs rubbing together and getting sore.

4. Fewer aches and pains in all my stressed joints.

5. Being very smug.

I want to look good in jeans and a white strappy t-shirt
I want to dance and have people watch in admiration rather than in amusement
I want to ride a horse again
I want to walk past a gang of youths without being verbally abused
I want to wear gorgeous underwear
I want to be proud of the me I see in the mirror
is that too many lol?

I want to walk past a gang of youths without being verbally abused

I know how that feels....walking past some kids in town the other day, they waited until I walked past to shout "Earthquake!"

Not pleasant......at all :(

No it isn't and has happened many times over my life but I want it to stop and this is the only way to achieve it. Kids will always be Kids but I don't have to be fat.
B xx

This is a really good thread for motivation!
Mine are:
*Have my OH pick me up and swing me around!
*Look good enough in a swimming costume so I can take my little girl swimming
*Be thin enough to be able to join a netball team again
*Be able to go cayaking with OH
*Walk into a club/pub/room and be checked out for GOOD reasons!
*Be able to actually RUN for the bus!
*Wear a skirt (doesn't have to be "mini" just any kind of skirt! lol)
*Get my life and my confidence back!

Is that too many??

xxxx

1 - Get a new girlfriend thats hot, not just the only person that likes me.
2 - Be able to walk into shops and buy clothes, not have to order them online
3 - Go to theme parks and not worry that i wont fit ont he rides
4 - Get on airplanes and not owrryt he seatbelt wont fit, or be paranoid im spilling into someone elses seat
5 - Be able to look at picture sof myself without deleting them because I look disabled or have rolls of fat in random places

how do you put your goals on your page??? i'm new to this site and everyone else has them except me! help!

go to user cp on the top of page blue banner then look down left hand side and click on edit signature go to right of page and scroll down a bit and you can put some goals there click save sig when finished

Back