What 5 things are you looking forward to doing....

And try not to have tooo many. Some people actually have bigger siginatures then the whole threaqd of messages put together.

To feel funky and kool on the outside not just on the inside.
To go to theme parks//concerts//festivals//clubs and other public places and feel at home.
To look in a mirror and not hate what i see.
To fit into a size 12 and be able to buy any clothes i like.. from anywhere...
ohhh and to go on holiday (never been on one)

1 - Get a new girlfriend thats hot, not just the only person that likes me.
2 - Be able to walk into shops and buy clothes, not have to order them online
3 - Go to theme parks and not worry that i wont fit ont he rides
4 - Get on airplanes and not owrryt he seatbelt wont fit, or be paranoid im spilling into someone elses seat
5 - Be able to look at picture sof myself without deleting them because I look disabled or have rolls of fat in random places

i can soo relate to every single one of your wishes . goodluck on your journey!.

What? You want a enw girlfriend too ;) giggidy

I dont want the tray on an aeroplane to have to cut me in half or for my fat to be on the tray! x

Yep I ehar that. That a roll of chub actually sits on the tray.

Dammit I was hoping youd say that I was right, and we could have nudged and winked at each other.

Its ok. it gave me a ray of hope in such a dreary hunger filled bored day.

awww lol i think im off for a walk along the seafront with my ipod blaring in my ears , id die without my ipod i use music to replace everything missing lol.

i hope the rest of your day picks up..... you got any plans for the weekend? x

THat amkes you sound such a basket case ;)

Join the club. Only at lunchtime I got caught by my coworker raving it up by the kettle. Doing a Pete Tong style big fish, little fish, cardboard box.

I dont even like funking raves!!!!!!

Yeh I normally get told that. But with a shake of the head and a glare!!!

Not he screen glares at you. I really have got to step away from this forum. People are starting to realise what a wierdo I am.

Oh, I like this thread, and can relate to so many of your ideas! Mine are:

1. Be able to play with my son, run around the park (have plenty of time for this one, as he's not yet walking, lol) able to play on the floor and being comfortable when doing so.
2. Shop wherever the hell I like! And wear colourful clothes that I love, not just ones that'll do.
3. Feel comfortable walking into any situation without worrying what people are thinking about my size.
4. Go to cinema/train and be able to sit in the seat without worrying my ass is too huge!
5. Go on a beach holiday where I am able to wear swimwear minus the shorts or sarong!

1) To be able to buy clothes anywhere and not just in fat-boy shops.
2) To take my daughter swimming
3) Not to have to see every narrow entrance as an opportunity for humiliation.
4) To have the confidence to exercise in public.
5) To be able to think about, one day, along the line, if the opportunity arises, given a following wind, if the right girl comes along . . . . .

Back