What 5 things are you looking forward to doing....

Thanks for this thread, mine would be
Get my dream wedding dress size 10/12
Leather Jeans again
Going out with family and not worrying I'm embarrassing them/holding them up
Catching up on all the years I hid away from fun things
Going out dancing!!

*Horse riding
*Rock Climbing
*Swimming
*Pole Dancing!
*Surfing

Getting close now and I can hardly wait!!!

I have seen this one more often :D but my nr 1 is

Being able to play with my daughter when she's able to run and stuff.

2. Having fun shopping for clothes
3. Feeling more attractive (specially for my hubby)
4. being able to start on a second child
5. I so want to fit into a bikini!!

This is just random reasons btw :D i like the being picked up by hubbye part!
I would love to do rock and roll again (with acrobatics) i used to do that but i got to heavy.

I've got a list with 28 reasons so far on the computer and it is still growing!! :D i love this topic!

1. Go shopping in all the high street stores and not have to worry if they don't have my size.

2. Go out and not feel eveyone is laughing at my weight.

3. Look and feel good.

4. Have more confidence.

5. Sit on the swings in any park and not have my butt hurt.

:D

This is a great thread..Here are my goals:
1. Wear a swimming costume on the beach and also to go swimming - can't bring myself to do that at this weight.
2. Book a flight without worrying from the moment that I make the booking that I won't fit into the seat, the seatbelt will not fit or the side of the seat will keep popping up because I'm too fat. Or the meal tray won't stay down.
3. Fit into size 12 trousers and size 10 top (I'm a pear shape lol)
4. Buy a pair of boots...they won't fit over my calves just now
5. Shop in any shop I want to...and buy stuff I REALLY like, not just because it actually fits me!

My list could go on and on and on....thinking about all of this stuff just makes me even more motivated!

Love this thread. I actually have a list of "reasons why I want to lose weight" similar to this on the wall in my house, to remind me... my top 5 are:

* Go shopping for nice clothes in "normal" shops with my friends
* Feel more confident, sexy and attractive
* Not feel restricted by my weight so I can do all the stuff on my "Thin List" including learn a martial art, go bungee jumping and learn to tango
* Not hate myself when I see a photo of me or when I look in the mirror
* Feel proud to be in control of my life

Great thread...

1) Wear heels!!! I just adore heels of all shapes and sizes but my weight makes it impossible to wear anything but flats at the moment. How I long to wear fabulous heels again :D :D :D - oh and lovely clothes and underwear...lol!!!

2) Rediscovering me again. I've lost myself along the way and I look forward to finding the old me and getting to know the new me.

3) Saying Yes to every opportunity that comes my way. I find myself paralysed with fear when it comes to trying anything new (especially when that something draws attention to my weight). I'm an excuse expert!!

4) Going on my first holiday abroad and I don't care where. I've always been too ashamed of getting on an aeroplane.

5) Having more energy and getting fit and healthy.

Last edited:
Brillant thread!!!

1- Stop worrying about my health because of my obesity.
2- Use public transport of any kind and not worry about whether or not I will fit in the seat/be able to fasten my seat belt/etc.
3- Feel and be healthy.
4- Enjoy food, not be its slave.
5- Buy nice clothes and sexy underwear for myself and my gorgeous boyfriend :p

What a fab thread! mine are:-

1) Go out with my wonderful skinny friend and not be seen as the fat one. :rolleyes:
2) Buy the perfect little black dress.
3) Start running
4) Meet the man of my dreams and have the perfect disney wedding.
5) Be Happy!

Things I am looking forward to doing.....

1) Getting some decent clothes that do not contain any polyester. (Why do all large sizes contain this evil material?)
2) Wearing a tie and a belt at the same time without looking like a string of sausages.
3) When "dancing" all of my flesh stopping at the same time.
4) Fitting comfortably in the booths at Frankie & Benny's.
5) Finding another love, Aaaahhhhh! (I need to find someone soon, I'm beginning to resemble a fiddler crab, it's all the tennis I play)

4) Fitting comfortably in the booths at Frankie & Benny's.

Im with you on this one fella, and Macdonalds when taking the kids !!

My 5 :

1) Being able to shop for normal clothes
2) Being more flexible
3) Being able to play football with my son with out being outta puff
4) take my kids on rides
5) Not having a huge gut in the way when trying to be intimate with my mrs

May be not the most important in terms of life and health but somethings that really get me down or just effect my life

Hi all,:wave_cry:I'm Kim,i'm new and i'm defo a WEMITT!

here's my list.

1.I'm a bit of a geek and i also love halloween so have always wanted to dress up in one of those mini-dresses from star trek, or in that leather outfit Xena warrior princess wears, there arn't really any great plus size costumes.

2.i'd like to get a tattoo on my hip but at the moment im not sure exactly where my hips are, my body seems to just go from bum to tum.:confused:

3. Look good in a blouse,the buttons on the chest get pulled and gape open so i buy a bigger size that looks like a sack.

4. Walk places with my friends/boyfriend and not get out of breath and sweaty and complain that they walk to fast.

5. Have the confidence to dance when i go clubbing with my friends.

Hi all,
1.I'm a bit of a geek and i also love halloween so have always wanted to dress up in one of those mini-dresses from star trek, or in that leather outfit Xena warrior princess wears, there arn't really any great plus size costumes.

Being a geek, and a bloke, would love too see the pics :)

great thread my list includes:

1: Allowing the OH to see me naked (its been a decade together and the lad doesnt know whats under the clothes)
:sigh:

2: Being able to go to the cinema again havent been since who framed roger rabbit was out :cry:

3: be able to walk into a bakery and the girls behind the counter DONT roll their eyes cos they think i want one of everything :mad:

4: fitting into ANYTHING that doesnt come from evans/simplybe etc

5: Having a frigging life - that doesnt involve me having to judge if anyone is going to say something nasty to me :(

thats just 5 Ive got a list pinned to the wall

5 things I am looking forward to:

1 - putting my status on facebook to "Jenny is wearing size 12 jeans"
2 - Getting a motorbike one day
3 - Going on holiday without worrying about the flight, or the beach :S
4 - Wearing nice lingerie... and feeling like its not wasted haha
5 - General confidence.

:D

Fantastic Thread..

My 5 things are:
1)Not squirming and blushing when a small child says the word "fat"
2)Taking my children swimming because I'm not afraid of the swimming costume.
3)Being able to get on an aeroplane and not even consider the seatbelt.
4)Getting off a sofa without struggling.
5)Painting my toenails without having to breathe in and hold..

This thread is the sort of thing that focusses the mind.. sometimes we get so bogged down in the journey that we forget why we are going..

Juno ..

Oh, and I forgot..
6) Meeting up with old friends you have re-found in facebook, instead of dodging the meeting!

May I please have 6.. please..

Fantastic Thread..

My 5 things are:
1)Not squirming and blushing when a small child says the word "fat"

Juno ..

I do that if anyone mentions the word fat, even if i am behind strangers walking down a street and i know they aren't talking about me.

Dreadful how society has made us feel guilty for how we look!

No wonder most of us have self esteem in our boots..
That's what is so good about the WEMITTs. No judgement because everyone has walked a mile in the same shoes.

Just keep taking steps.. sometimes baby ones and sometimes giant 7 league boot steps, but always taking steps, and we will all get there in the end.
:wee:

Back