What a day!!!

Ms R

As a long term insomnia sufferer, I was yet again awake just before 6am today.....on a Sunday morning!!!! So I eventually got uo around 7.30am as there was no chance of getting back to sleep. I rhen preceeded to iron.........for 3 hours!!!

Been really busy all day breaking up the base from my daughters bed as she had knackered the frame using it as a trampoline!! New base coming Tues morn. Got the broken frame & many other items & took them to he recycling centre. Did some washing and sorted out my linen cupboard & changed bedding on my bed.

Then to finsh day off, went for a 10.5 mile bike ride along the canal.

I'm now totally knackered & saddle sore but I feel really great for doing it all. I also hope to ave boosted my weight loss for Tuesday, fingers crossed.

Well done! :) You've done an awful lot more than I have today! We went round to my husband's parents' house today as his nan is down as well, so that they could spend some time with our daughter. She did loads of dancing, but I was just on the sofa! :D Just been doing general house stuff since we've been back. I have quite a busy week next week though and on Wednesday toddler group starts back. The other mums there won't have seen me over the summer holidays, so I'll be looking quite a bit different. Will be interesting to see if anyone says anything. :)

Well done again for all the exercise and activities!

Well done on ur 10.5 mile bike ride , my bike just looks at me these days wishing I would take it for fresh air !
I am also keeping myself buisy around the house , my god it's never looked so tidy lol x

Thank you ladies. I just love going on my bike but my god am I saddle sore today!!! No pain no gain :)

This diet gives you so much free time as you're not preparing, cooking, eating and washing up at meal times so there's plenty of time for getting the house spick and span. I've done some major sorting out in my house that needed to be done for a very long time so it's really great.

Having a rest from exercise today but thinking of braving the swimming pool tomorrow night as it's the best all round exercise for us and I really want to tone up my body as I'm losing the weight.

Back