What a difference 8lbs makes

lmao x this board is getting ruder and ruder :D LOL

Sheer filth!!! :eek:

I love it!! ;)

LOL PMSL. ;)

its all filthy fun :D
atm my hair is flamingo pink at the back and my fringe is pink too!
i had a mad midlife pre 40 moment last month so decided to spice my life up a bit :D

its all filthy fun :D
atm my hair is flamingo pink at the back and my fringe is pink too!
i had a mad midlife pre 40 moment last month so decided to spice my life up a bit :D

COOOOOOOL! I had bright pink streaks in my hair. It was years ago mind... Work wouldn't allow it now I dont think.

Is that you in your avatar? x

LOL! WOWZERS! Check you out! ;) Your figure looks lovely there

lol so you look even more great now then :)

Do you do it for exercise then? I've heard it's wonderful for toning up

lol so you look even more great now then :)

Do you do it for exercise then? I've heard it's wonderful for toning up
i mainly use it on friday nights when i'm drunk lol. i got it for valentines day. i do exercise on it but only every 3 to 4 days as it really does hurt all over when have had a half hour session on it. slowly getting used to it. still cant climb the bloody thing yet. i climb on a chair to reach the top then get some one to take the chair away and i spin down it lol. :D

LOL! Well it's a start hun... I wouldn't even know where to begin?! Good on ya! They do courses all over the country - I did think about doing some but my local ones didn't look great. It was being ran in a pub which has table top dancers... not a great start! There's probably something in the small print to say you've got to work in the pub as well.... lol

Maybe we need a pole dancers thread.;)

The only pole I've got is the lamp post at the bottom of my drive and I reckon that might cause a stir :D But who knows after a few gin and tonics :rolleyes:

Lol Caz. I usually bang into poles and posts when ive had too many vodkas :D

lmao ladies! lol

:8855:Me too! And fall of my shoes and break my foot(that was before the wrist tho :D ) x

Back