what a difference a year makes

fable

well today is the anniversary of my car crash. some one ran a red light on the sheffield arena roundabout and hit my car which sent me hiting one of the lamp posts head on. my car a total write off but i walked away with just bruising. that day made me rethink what my life had turned into especially when some one huffing and puffing when they wheeling me round the hospital for my exrays. just before my accident some one reported me for having a dog. lived in my flat for ten years before getting her and i understand that i broke the rules so was in the process of getting evicted or remove darcy. my step dad was coming out of prison and was given prioty to move but them lost it as i refused to lose my dog. my ex fiance and his new partner were constantly threatening me as they said i was a constant reminder that i was a part of his life (after ten years together he ran off with some one else . came back three months later and guess what he was now gay ) well a year on I'm in a one bedroom house hundred pound extra a month but worth it to keep darcy i no longer get threatened by any one i have the car i always wanted I've been promoted and I've lost nearly all the weight i wanted too. makes me believe that sometimes dreams do come true you just have to deal with your night mares first. well sorry to bore you all but just wanted to talk some times its nice to un burden yourself

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110324_101431.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110324_101431.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 114
  • ForumRunner_20110324_101537.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110324_101537.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 115
Wow what a truely inspiring story.

Sometimes it takes such a mix of events to bring us to our senses.

I'm so happy you have sorted your life out and people are not giving you such negative things.

Keep your chin up and bugger the rest you are the most inportant person to concentrate on (apart form the dog)

Well done you for turning your life around, sometime it needs to get really rubbish before you can tackle your problems and make it better for yourself x

Blimey !!!!!!! The difference is amazing. You look so good.

Well done for sticking it out with your dog Darcy. I would have done the same.

You really have changed your life and you did it yourself . No one else did it. Your achievement is enormous.

hugs xxxxx

What a hear warming story!
You should be very very proud for turning your life around. You could have sulked, get depressed or blame everything or everyone for the situation. Instead you faced it and battled with such amazing results!
Well done hun! I am very impressed!!!

thank you all for your lovely comments its been a tough few years but things finally coming together for me xxx
just the man of my dreams left to wait for lol

Well done you! I think for a lot of people it takes that kick up the arse moment to get us going on this road and you have done really well so far. You look amazing.

You haven't given yourself enough credit from the look of that post; you have such courage and determination. The difference in your photos is immense. I hope all continues to go well for you. Congratulations to you and to your Darcy for finding a mam who loves him so much. When you find your Mr. Right send his lil' brother my way pleeeeze!!!!

Back