What a fantastic Xmas present!!!!

That's really lovely news. Congratulations :)

congrats luv! chuffed for you!

X

Wonderful news, I am so pleased for you. Thats got to be the best ever Christmas present and the bacardi will wait till afterwards to get you through the sleepless nights lol. Enjoy your pregnancy to the full hun.xxxx

Many congratulations. I found out i was expecting our 2nd the day before new years eve,which killed the party that year-but well worth it.

I loved being pregnant both times-its brilliant,make sure you enjoy every minute and look after yourself

I spoke to my mum this afternoon. She asked how much longer it's gonna take for us to make her a grandmother again (we've only been trying since October) and that she'll be old and grey by the time we get around to it. I told her she already was old and grey....pmsl, she didn't take that well, lol.

I was sooooo tempted to tell her, but I really want to see her face when we do.

The OH asked me after talking to her, how I was planning on telling her and my sister. Whether we should get them a little gift as a clue, such as a bootie each. But we've decided to ask my sister (in front of my mum and BiL) if we can bring someone else to stay with them next Christmas. When she asks who, we'll say we don't know as we haven't met them yet and won't until they arrive in August...see how long the penny takes to drop....lol.

Congratulations! What a wonderful Christmas surprise for you and your mum.
She will be over the moon. I am so envious!

Back