What a hard day!

juju_doll

juju_doll
God today has been tricky! I've have found it very difficult since starting back after xmas. Have managed to stick with it, but have found myself crazily craving food. Seems like a lot of us are feeling the same, i think it is a combination of January blues and the fact I have 4 stone to go until I can even think about getting near the 790 plan. Any inspiring thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

You are darn near a third of a way through your journey, losing weight at a fantastic rate per week, and know that this summer you're gonna be slinky!! ;)

January is a horrible month - just keep the chin up and focus on one day at a time. Soon you will be half way there- then one more pound and will be on the home straight.

You've done so well so far - please don't waver now - you'll be so annoyed with yourself.

Hi Juju, I know how you feel. Starting back has been hard for me too and I too still have a lot of weight to lose.

But I am sticking firm, I want to be slim and feel comfortable for the summer. To wear clothes from any high street store and feel good wearing them. 2006 has to be my last fat summer.

What do you want above all things, this year? Think about that.

Thanks folks, feeling more positive this morning, probably because I got a lie in! You're right Jemax, I do want to be thin and feel good this summer, more than anything else in the world at the moment, even more than food!! Thanks for the words of wisdom DQ. I am losing well so should be grateful for that .... just one of those days i think!!

I want to be slim and feel comfortable for the summer. To wear clothes from any high street store and feel good wearing them. 2006 has to be my last fat summer.

What do you want above all things, this year? Think about that.
This echos my dreams more than anything

Im starting day 4 today and think its hard but I must focus on feeling good this summer.

Back