What a joke!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by zeldas, 23 July 2011 Social URL.

1. zeldas

zeldas Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.53%)
    Diet:
    LPT now Exante
    Hi All,

For those that already know I have been back to my dreaded chemist today to get weighed & get more supply's. It was a different sales asst again today a young lad.

So I said I was on the LT and come to get weighed & get some more supply's, he gave me 20p told me to go and get weighed, no other comments like ''how are you doing'', or is everything ok.... So I came off the scales, and he didn't even ask how much I had lost:mad:, he didnt even ask my name so he could get my file out.....All he said was £36 and that was it.

So anyway, I have now decided to stop this chemist as it was a 40 mile round trip anyway.

My Hubby has just started the Exante diet as he wanted to support me, and also lose 2 stone. It is alot cheaper than LP, and has more choice. So I am going to give it a go, and will just weigh myself each week.

Fingers crossed I should still lose a good amount of weight each week with Exante.

On a happier note I did lose 5 lbs today :D:D:D:D:D

I will still post on this forum & support you all, good luck with LT ;) xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 99hardid

99hardid Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey,

Im sorry to hear that was the responce that you got and im amazed you kept your cool as I would have got a tad angry with him (thats putting it a nice way). Hope the new plan works for you!

Dan

4. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

its getting quite annoying hearing how many crappy pharmacists there are, surely lipotrim vets them before letting them do this ......
    anyhow rant over, fantastic loss hun well done, let me know how exante goes, im thinking of maybe another couple of weeks on here then trying something else x

5. zeldas

zeldas Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.53%)
    Diet:
    LPT now Exante
    Hi Claire, I know what you mean about the chemist. I am in thinking about reporting them....all they want is the £36 per week and nothing else. I will keep you informed, my weigh day is Saturday so will be interesting to see how much I lose on this.

You have a lot more choice on Exante, even allowed Coke Zero & Dr Pepper Zero :)
    Plus its only £105 for a full month supply including postage, which is next day delivery.

xx

6. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

sounds lush lol........... good luck hun xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.