What a joke!!!

zeldas

Hi All,

For those that already know I have been back to my dreaded chemist today to get weighed & get more supply's. It was a different sales asst again today a young lad.

So I said I was on the LT and come to get weighed & get some more supply's, he gave me 20p told me to go and get weighed, no other comments like ''how are you doing'', or is everything ok.... So I came off the scales, and he didn't even ask how much I had lost:mad:, he didnt even ask my name so he could get my file out.....All he said was £36 and that was it.

So anyway, I have now decided to stop this chemist as it was a 40 mile round trip anyway.

My Hubby has just started the Exante diet as he wanted to support me, and also lose 2 stone. It is alot cheaper than LP, and has more choice. So I am going to give it a go, and will just weigh myself each week.

Fingers crossed I should still lose a good amount of weight each week with Exante.

On a happier note I did lose 5 lbs today :D:D:D:D:D

I will still post on this forum & support you all, good luck with LT ;) xx

Hey,

Im sorry to hear that was the responce that you got and im amazed you kept your cool as I would have got a tad angry with him (thats putting it a nice way). Hope the new plan works for you!

Dan

its getting quite annoying hearing how many crappy pharmacists there are, surely lipotrim vets them before letting them do this ......
anyhow rant over, fantastic loss hun well done, let me know how exante goes, im thinking of maybe another couple of weeks on here then trying something else x

Hi Claire, I know what you mean about the chemist. I am in thinking about reporting them....all they want is the £36 per week and nothing else. I will keep you informed, my weigh day is Saturday so will be interesting to see how much I lose on this.

You have a lot more choice on Exante, even allowed Coke Zero & Dr Pepper Zero :)
Plus its only £105 for a full month supply including postage, which is next day delivery.

xx

Back