What a long day its been

OMG that is fantastic, I didn't even lose that on Lighter Lifes first week!!!
I have never heard of anyone losing that much in their first week at Slimming World.

Keep up the good work Kitty Kat.

OMG that is fantastic, I didn't even lose that on Lighter Lifes first week!!!
I have never heard of anyone losing that much in their first week at Slimming World.

Keep up the good work Kitty Kat.

when i did LL 3yrs ago my first week was 16.7lbs

congrats kittykat. I didnt even lose that much on slimming world the week I gave birth lol. have a fantastic 2nd week xxxxxxx

omg just had the best homemade chicken curry ever !!!! even beats the one i made last week and the only difference was i used mild massala spice ,yogurt and the juice of a lime mmmmm cant wait for next helping tomorrow!!!!

wowzers - well done kk xxx

Blooming brilliant, well done you. Keep up the great work, can you post the recipe for the curry you made. Thanks. xxx Loobylou

Blooming brilliant, well done you. Keep up the great work, can you post the recipe for the curry you made. Thanks. xxx Loobylou

i will do but off to work in a bit will try tonite when i get in but its a late one at work today xx

here goes

chicken curry

2 chicken breasts chopped
2small onions
1 clove of garlic
1 small packet of frozen veg
1 tin chopped tomatoes
water
1tsp masalla spice
1/2 tsp garaam masalla
1/2tsp cumin

fry off the onions and garlic in fry lite add the chopped chicken and spices cooked till chicken sealed add 1 tin tomatoes veg and water enough water to your liking bring to the boil and then simmer for 20/30 minutes or until enough of the water has evapourated. Serve with a jacket potato as hexb luverlyyyyy !!!!!

well its also weigh in tonite and i hope it brings positive results i wss sooo good yesterday had long day at work and boss bought us all pizza g bread chix wings from pizza hut and i didnt have any !!!

off for weigh in soo will report when i return

good luck chick!!! xxxx

Good luck, but i don't think you will need it going by last WI. xxx

only 3.5lbs this week but got slimmer of month for september !!

Lordy! Well done you...

Back