What a long day its been

:hug99: Hope you feel better soon x :flowers:

morning guys feeling much better now

off to work in a mo doing a pilot project this month & got loads to do

diet wise been okayish off to weigh in tonite

Man front all going fab with MM and onlt 2 more days till i see him cant wait !

hey kitty good to have you back with us and pleased your feeling better xx good luck with WI tonight
hugs Gilly xxx

hey kitty good to have you back with us and pleased your feeling better xx good luck with WI tonight
hugs Gilly xxx

cheers pal will report back when i get in not sure if gonna stay for talk as worked from 7-5 today & 10 hr day tomoz

Good Luck chick - let us know when ya home how ya done :)
x

Just noticed im a forum master ??????

coz you chat too much LOLOLOLLOLOLOL

coz you chat too much LOLOLOLLOLOLOL

me never :eek:

i have been on this site since say dot so about time i got rewarded with something !

not a great loss 1lb

BETTER THAN A GAIN :)
WD
X

1 more sleep till my MM comes to see me :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

whats his name... where you meet again....

im so crap but how exciting :)

i met him over on our other favourite site and ive not yet disclosed his name !!!

thats the one girl

OoOooOoOoOoH get you!!!!! I wanna know who he is!?! pics the lot! x

right MM is on the train now due in at 19.08 ooohhhhh whos excited eh !!!!!

the dilemma is hes not yet met the folks
My dad doesnt know much about him
Dads been ill with chest infection and i didnt see him last weekend well he phoned today to see if i can see him and wifey over weekend !:eek::eek:

I said i was xmas shopping tomorrow and seeing MM on sunday whos that was the reply not impressed !

i have a day off monday so left mess can i see them then well you would have thought the world had ended he wasnt aware of my day off FFs do i have to tell him thought i was putting the barriers up seeing them to find out they only want to give me my xmas voucher as there under the impression halfords are going under !
im getting a sat nav

so it ended that there coming up tomorrow at 5.30 what do i do as MM will be here i did suggest he pop out for hr was that the right thing to say or not help please !!

Back