What a mess - advice needed re cllr quitting

MaxieP

As some of you may remember I posted on here a couple of weeks ago saying that my cllr had quite with less than a week's notice. Well, I eventually have found another one and am now in Week 11 without breaking SSing at all.

However, the problem is that the new group is very mixed (understandably) and has people from development to week 3. Everyone has done different bits of group work and the two meetings that we have had have comprised different people and we've just done intorduction stuff. There are about 15 people and we started the counsellling at 6.50pm and finished at 7.15pm (the slot is 6 til 8). I feel that I've got the most out of the counselling now (I've got about another 2 stone to lose) and am thinking about switching to Cambridge and working through the rest of the book on my own.

I would like to return to LL for the management stage though and what I'm saying, in a convoluted way, is can I do this?

Thanks,

Maxie xxx

sorry no real advice whether can switch back, however I would of thought LL must take some responsibility for not offering you the service they originally described!

This is one of my pet hates about LL as my LLC quit, and probably knew she was going to during my intro session but preceeded to take the cash from me and another for two weeks while we got covered by a locum. We then had to join another group elsewhere!

I agree a swop to CD if you happy to work through book

Good Luck

Whatever you decide to do regarding changing I would suggest you ring LL head office and complain about the experience you have had. £66 is a lot of money if you are not getting the counselling that you should be. If that is how it is going to continue I would change as well but I'm sorry I can't answer your question about going back to LL for the management side of things.

Back