What a Nightmare

losit

Hi,
Ever have one of those dreams where you dream you're awake but you're still asleep.?

It happened me last night and I dreamt I was eating a huge family sized bag of nachos with loads of cream.

I'm 6 weeks into TFR so that would be a bit of a 'diet break' if ever there was one.
:break_diet:

I kept trying to wake myself up and hide the evidense, as if that would make the calories disappear.:eatdrink051:

I think the horror and sick feeling I got has cured me of eating like that ever again.:party0011:

Thank god it was only a dream, but it seemed soooo real!:eek:

losit

The number of times I dreamt of eating a full Sunday roast was unbelievable! The guilt I felt when I woke up was horrid, then I realised it was a dream and the relief was lovely.

Twice last week one night after the other i had vivid dreams of eating lots and lots.....dream on eh!

Oh I know, but the sheer horror of thinking you've blown all your hard work really has had am impact on me. Nothing can taste as nice as that sick feeling of letting yourself down and blowing your weight loss.
I think tfr is great as when you get into the later weeks you can't just sit and eat as it would make you too sick anyway. I was very sick on refeed last time so will have to proceed with caution when eating again.

LOL! I used to dream about food too, lots and lots of it on a table. Just goes to show how preoccupied we still are with it, and how much we miss those tasty treats, even though we have chosen not to eat them any more. Thank goodness food eaten in dreams does not affect our losses!

Back