Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

what a week - I'm babbling!

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by coffee_bean, 24 May 2009 Social URL.

1. coffee_bean

coffee_bean Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.01%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    hi everyone. Hope you're all ok.

I've not been on in a while as have had no internet connection in the hotel for a few days (and have felt a little cut off from the world). They also had a few blips with the digital switchover last wednesday - the sky broke and I was unable to watch either the apprentice or desperate housewives - the only 2 things I make sure I never miss!

All in all though I've had a good week. Despite really struggling to find things on the resturant menu which I know were safe, I still haven't suffered any undesirable effects on the tablets thank god! Only two more weeks in a hotel with eating out every night and I'll be moving into my new place, able to cook for myself every night and plan my meals in advance - sheer bliss! Can't wait!

So, I was dreading coming back home this weekend as I knew I hadn't been as good as last week - I ate way more calories - but I miraculously lost 4lb!
    That means I have lost my first stone and only 10 more lbs to go until I'm under 15st - yay! It seems like I've crossed my first milestone without being able to take total control of what I'm eating and I think if I can do that I can continue on this for a while.

Can't wait for tea tonight either - fillet steak with jersey royals and home grown cabbage - yummy!

Also wanted to let you know that I got my calorie & fat bible yesterday and have been engrossed in it since I got it. Its really good. Lets you know the fat contents of pretty much everything in both 100g and portion sizes. I've made a mental note of 'safe' foods for the next few weeks of eating out, and also looked up some staple foods for when I go to sainsburys later.

Sorry for babbling - I just had to get it out. I have to start packing up my things now ready for the move as I'm away again this week - just have to get the apprentice and desperate housewives playing on the laptop so I can catch up while I'm doing it.

Kate x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. florabell

florabell Silver Member

Diet:
    WeightWatchers ProPoints
    Hello, I am new! You seem to be doing really well on the Xenical. I am starting tomorrow and I am so nervous about messing it up (quite literally ha ha)

Can I ask where you got you 'bible' from? It sounds fab.

4. coffee_bean

coffee_bean Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.01%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
  5. coffee_bean

coffee_bean Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.01%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
  6. lins74

lins74 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Hi Kate

It's good to have you back. I got the food bible too, (after you mentioned it previously). I agree, I can't be without it. Even when I'm watching tv, I'm flicking through it at the same time.

Is fillet steak ok for us?

Lins
    X :rolleyes:

7. coffee_bean

coffee_bean Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.01%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Hiya lins
    Glad you're enjoying the book. I keep on picking it up - isn't it fantastic? I have to say though, knowing that I can have some things from dominos is quite worrying (but a godsend at the same time!)
    Fillet steak is about 7% fat on its own but I'm only having a small one with loads of spuds and cabbage. Had it before with no side effects - I think its ok if you balance it out with lower fat goodies as you're looking at 5% per meal - well thats the theory I'm working to and so far so good.
    Right I'm sick of packing now so off to cook my fillet steak - yum!

x x

8. lins74

lins74 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Oooh! That's good to know about the steak.

Hope you enjoy yours tonight.

:eating:

Lins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.