What a week

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
Hi guys i haven't been around for a few days as i have been really ill. I was fine till thursday night and i got really dizzy and felt sick so went to bed early. I was up all night with the headache from hell, high temp, swollen tonsils and felt like i wanted to be sick. When i woke in morn i felt dreadful but had to get my son to school AND it was his b'day!:sigh:
I managed 1 shake but struggled with only a tiny bit of water as my tonsils were too painful to swallow. So i slept as much as i could and got a little bit of chicken down around 6pm. Next day was sons b'day party(great timing, i know) I still didn't feel great so had nothing till about 6pm and had a ham sandwich and a cup of tea, i had to concentrate on getting my health better and getting some energy.

Today is a better day but i still have swollen tonsils so have eaten again.
I start CD tomorrow properly and have had a really good weight loss this week, eating didn't stop that luckily it just brought me out of ketosis but it was worth it to get better.
Hope you are doing great still and even though i will be a cd'er as from tomorrow i will still be around.
Btw just to let you know the eating wasn't great asi couldn't taste anything from being ill.
Also the little bits i have been having on a night on my make shift cd i can tell you if you have been doing LT for 4 weeks or more don't be tempted to cheat as NOTHING you eat will taste like it did the last time you ate it, i swear, i'm not just saying it, your taste buds are brand new!! DON'T do it!!:)

glad ur starting to feel better! good luck with the cd xx

i agree with everything tasting different.i found everything really salty whereas before LT i would have put salt on to it.

good luck with cambridge.2 members of my family have had great results from it.
hope you get better soon too x

Thanks Ilm and Joanne, I'm glad the week is over and think CD will be fab for me!

Good luck with the CD diet!

So glad you are feeling better! Have a great time on CD and hope you are as sucessful on there as you have been on LT

Take care and dont be a stranger!

Thanks kokokisses!

Scots! a stranger, me? Nahhh,lol
I don't ever want to be that ill again, it was like having a hangover but without the great night out before and tonsilitus added on top, not good!!
Hope you are ok lady!?

oh sweetie thats awful,, not very cool at all... and you had your little one to deal with!!,,
glad your a bit better today! cant believe its nearly time for you to move over to the dark side lol!!
youll be grand,, best of luck for your weigh in.... youll be grand ;)
best of luck on starting the feb challenge too..cant believe its february already!! woohoo..
keep strong and good luck my deary xx

cant believe its nearly time for you to move over to the dark side lol!!xx

LOL i know, how quick did that week go!? I'm hoping my CDC can come up with tastier food than i have been having for 200kcals but i won't hold my breath:D
I don't like quorn, mince or other:jelous: and fresh cod didn't hit the spot either, so far only had chicken that i liked.
Anyway i will fill you in tomorrow to let you know how i get on my lovely.:)

Hi Stinky
Sorry you've been ill - sounds really nasty so I'm glad you're through the worst.
All the best on CD - seems you're taking a few people with you!

I'm really interested to hear about the food - looks like I might be starting refeed within the next week or two so I'm starting to get a bit jittery about it.

Glad you'll still be around here.

Jon
xx

yes i want all the updates my sweet!!!! x

ooooh dunlop exciting but aprehensive times eh!! youll be fine,,your head seems to be in the right place and i think youve prepared quite alot for refeed days..i took a leaf out of your book and bought the i can make you thin book..going to give it a whirl..good luck...:) x

Hi Stinky
Sorry you've been ill - sounds really nasty so I'm glad you're through the worst.
All the best on CD - seems you're taking a few people with you!

I'm really interested to hear about the food - looks like I might be starting refeed within the next week or two so I'm starting to get a bit jittery about it.

Glad you'll still be around here.

Jon
xx

Jon i am amazed at how many people are switching in last week:eek:

So glad you are near your goal and getting ready for refeed, like i said your taste buds are completely brand new and EVERYTHING tastes so different.
I actually had a kit kat when i was ill, i needed some sugar because i was shaking and it was awful (i love kit kats, or i used to:))
It had a stale taste and was not enjoyable at all, i was gutted, lol
I had some cauliflower and broccoli and it tasted so strong and metal like, i had to force them down. On cd you can have 200g of quorn, i could only manage half the amount at a real push. My stomach felt like it was going to burst. So be ready for the bizzare taste of foods and the shock of how little you will be able to eat. It was weird, when i had a chicken salad i looked at it thinking, is that it? As i started to eat, slowly, i was amazed at how quick i got full. A tip is chew it alot and don't rush it down, give your stomach time to realise the food is there and to let you know you are full and have had enough.
Good luck with it Jon i'm sure you will be a success just like you have been with LT. :D

:love047:
Thanks kokokisses!

Scots! a stranger, me? Nahhh,lol
I don't ever want to be that ill again, it was like having a hangover but without the great night out before and tonsilitus added on top, not good!!
Hope you are ok lady!?

I think you would have prefered the night out beforehand - eh!!!!! ;-)! At least you have got over the worst. You will be all excited about CD....let us know what it is like.

I am ok - still here ;-)!!!!!!!!!!!

Back