what about work

sheena

just wondered what im going to do at work. i just presumed u just used hot water and not blenders or any thing. will i be able to go for 9 hrs with just one shake at 5 in the morning and intervals of water? my job intails walking for 8 hrs.dont want anyone at work to know either xxx

I know they are a little more expensive but how bout the tetras that are already made in a carton? Come in banana and choc. I take them to work, as no way of me mixing during the day. The I mix my evening one at home.

I only even used hot water and lots of arm muscles with the soups, I couldn't be bothered with washing up a blender as well as a mug! You will be fine, just lift some weights before work to get your arms up to speed for the stiring action!

Have a look on ebay, i just purchased a mug with a whisk in the bottom that runs on x2 AA batteries, normally used for frothy coffee but will hopefully work the same with shakes

thanx but will look a bit suspicious with an hand held blender lol. will just use my muscle then got plenty of weight behind me ha ha.sorry always do that,not for much longer hey? xx

I use a fork and make it into a mouse (less water) and you don't taste any lumps. Any mug will do for mixng.

Or can you have your bar during the day?

I take my hot chocolate shake made up in a flask

My CDC sold me this hand mixer shaker and its fab - it was my first day at work on the diet today and I had chocolate for breakfast and soup for dinner using that thing...cost me £2.50 it has measuring bit on it too...I will ask her tomorrow when I see her where she got it from but it looks like a tesco thing!

Just also remembered, my friend is an Avon rep and in the next catalogue I know there is a nice mug that come with a little hand blender and its dead cheap - perhaps look on their website or find a local rep??

You can make the soups with a small hand whisk - make the powder into a loose paste with cold water first and give it a really good whisk before adding hot water.

Or there are bars after your first 5 days which are incredibly portable. The other thing I do is make a soup pack into crisps (the recipe is in the stickies section) and put them in a tupperware container to take with me.

If I go away for the weekend, I usually have a vanilla shake made into a latte in the morning, then during the day crisps and a bar and a chocolate pack made into hot chocolate in the evening.

thanx eveyone for your tips and ideas.going tonite cant believe its finally here feels like ive been waiting ages xx

Back