what am i doing different?

janie.com

since i have lost over 3.5 st.. i'm struggling to lose any more....in the last five weeks i've only lost 5lb, i seem to have weeks where i stay the same.....
when i first started i always lost every week.......i got slimmer of the week loads of times and and slimmer of the month twice
but now its gettin tough..........help some ideas are needed...this week i stayed the same..................
any ideas to get the weight shiftin again..?????
i feel as if i have got into a rut.....
or does this happen to everyone?????

Are you coming to the end of your weight loss journey? I know in the past that when I am nearing my gaol weight, the pounds become harder to shift.
Or have you become complacent? Sometimes when we have followed the plan for a long time, we start not measuring and guessing certain foods like cereals and cheese. If we over guesstimate, this all adds up to many more syns of a week.
Are you varying your foods enough? We do get stuck in a rut. Try looking up some new recipes and also make sure you vary your Healthy Exras too.

Some things to consider maybe.......?

You have done very well so far!!! 5lbs loss in the last 5 weeks is still a good loss, thats an average of 1lb per week...not to be sniffed at ;)

no i still have 3st to go.........as u say i think i need to change my b choices and start writing everything down again.........will drag my cookery books out and get some ideas.......
i seem to of lost my mojo.............lol

I am in exactly the same position as you, I am halfway through and it is a struggle right now. It's just because the body needs to settle and readjust to it's new shape and size but it will start moving again. You just have to keep at it and be patient

Back