What am I doing wrong?

salsaqueen

After 14 weeks of EE and losing 20lbs I didn't go to class this week because I didn't feel to good. This morning I jumped on the scales and I seem to have put 3lb back on :eek:

The only thing I seem to be doing different is eating more green food than red & going back to old habits of skipping breakfast and I'm now using between 10-15 syns a day where as before I was using between 5 & 8.

I'm so disapointed, I'd hoped to get my 2st before going away on 20th aug and at this rate I'll have put on all that I've lost :wave_cry:

Hun, dont worry too much about it. Your scales may well be different to the SW ones...PLUS my weight tends to fluctuate by up to 6-7lbs in a day! :eek:

Make a consious decision to stick to it from now on, and make sure you have some breckie tomorrow!!

You've answered your own question hun, skipping breakfast!!!
That won't help - it kick starts your metabolism and burns the fat for the day.

Getting on your own scales doesn't help either :p

Eating more green than red and increasing your syns will not make you put weight on. Some people experience bloating with green days but what about veggies? They have no choice and lose weight successfully.

Go back to what you were doing before, eat breakfast, eat your syns (however many you like up to 15) and have a fantastic week!!

Some good advice for you there dumpylump, best wishes to you for a really good week, I hope you are feeling today. X

Exactly what I was going to say Jaylou!

Do a food diary for this week to help you focus more on what you are eating and help you to remember to eat brekkie, its so important. xx

The others have said it all really Hun. You should keep a diary and write everything down for the week. Plan ahead, even if its a day ahead it makes all the difference.

Definitely stay away from your home scales, if you weigh in class, I find that if the weight doesnt show in my favour, then I fall off the wagon big style!!
Try not to skip breakfast either....even if you start with something like a fruit salad your body will get used to eating first thing in the morning.

Good luck.

xxxx

Thanks to all of you. your def right about having brekkie, I guess old habits can be hard to break and start creeping back in.

Back