What am i doing wrong

Wanna_be_size14

Hi I would really like some advice. I started ww again 2 and a half weeks ago after just finishing Cambridge diet. My 1st week I stayed the same and last week I put on 2lb and mid week my scales haven't moved, I am forcing myself to eat all my points and even go over into my weeklies, I'm getting so down about it :( any advice would be good x

it may sound weird but maybe try eat all your weekly points too i always do and lose :)
Ive heard that the cambridge diet can make it hard to lose on other diets straight after.

Keep working at it :) u will see a loss :) x

i find weight watchers more of a healthy eating plan than a diet, so i think it's going to take your body a couple of weeks to get over the cambridge diet and then you should start losing weight, just make sure you write down everything that goes into your mouth, even your drinks, you should start seeing results soon. i think other people who have done the cambridge and then switched to weight watchers put on a bit of weight first before they started losing so you're not alone but i doubt you would of put on fat if youre sticking to your points, what it could be is your body taking on some water, good luck and stick with it

don't be so bad with yourself, your body needs time to get back into the idea of eating proper food again... I don't really like food substitutions diets, so I don't know how you managed to do it, but you can't expect your body to just keep on losing straight away. Give it some time :) Keep on following the plan exactly like you have been doing and you'll see, the weight loss WILL start. It's just that your metabolism has indeed been affected by your not eating habit... who knows what happened to your muscle mass while drinking shakes... sorry I really don't like diets like that :(

Back