Step 1 Sole Source What am I doing wrong?

KathyWebb

So disappointed. Stuck to plan 100% but scales are saying I've only lost 1lb this week. Official weigh in tomorrow but it will only be worse in the afternoon with my clothes on!

So in two weeks I've only lost 8lbs which just doesn't seem much to me compared with others.

Boo :-(

Kathy
Xx

it does highly depend on how much you have to loose and how often you been on and off diets in some peoples case. Its coming off at an average 4lbs a week though at that, second weeks are not always great

it does highly depend on how much you have to loose and how often you been on and off diets in some peoples case. Its coming off at an average 4lbs a week though at that, second weeks are not always great

I fully agree, my 1st time in here I lost a whopping 11lb in my 1st week, this time it was 7.5 and second week losses are never as big but you can drop a few lbs overnight so don't be too disheartened. So long as you stick to plan and drink enough water the weight will drop off and those scales will become your best friend :) its awful to see people with bigger losses if your having a poor weigh in but you would take longer to lose that in other diets so you should still be proud. The main thing to be proud if us that you've done it ! You've stuck to plans for 2 weeks and that alone deserves a pat on the back. Don't let the scales dictate your feelings although I know that is far easier said than done.
Keep strong and watch those number drop x x x

yesterday was my 2nd week weigh in and I stayed the same all week then weighed in and overnight I had quite a lots come of totalling 5lb for the week, chin up keep going i always find after a low week the following is good plus for my TOTM makes a difference normally resulting in a low week I am now over due which I am putting down to being in ketosis.

Thanks everyone!
In fact, when I got weighed yesterday I'd lost 3lbs, so I'm pretty happy with that. That's half a stone in two weeks. Perhaps in another two weeks it'll be a stone. Fingers crossed!!

Your doing brilliantly , it's my first day on this diet today as I'm already so hungry! I'm such a wimp haha , but from what I've heard a stone a month is a good weight to aim for and your on the right track for that.. Stay good and I've got my fingers crossed for you :D xx

I really hope so I don't wanna be overweight anymore I've had enough! Lol I'm putting my foot down , it's coming off and it's staying off :D xx

Back