What am i supposed to have?!

MrsBurgundy

Silver Member
I'm a new returner, and have just joined a group, but i think they run differently and less structured than the last time i went.

My LLC knows i'm a returner, but other than my foodpacks and a new record book, i didn't get anything else?!

I'm sure we worked from books last time round, and whilst i have a blender at home, i didn't get a shaker either, and no longer have my old one.

I'm just worried, that as the group has people that have all started at various times whether we will get to do the CBT/Counselling part of it, following the book, as we're all at different places, surely?! (Some have been there 5 months, some 5 weeks, and me 5 minutes!! Hehehe!!) I'm hoping that last session was just a "chat and introduction" session, and that we'll get to work next week!!

Basically, i'm wondering what the "standard" is these days?! Should i ask for anything? Have i missed anything?
What did you all get in your first weeks??

Thanks in advance!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There are still modules that last 4 weeks and have a booklet. My group has people at all stages also. Ones who started in Feb are just doing the module along with the rest of us, even though its for their second time. I had to pay an extra payment on the first night and got a shaker and 'my journey' book. The next week I got my canvas bag, and then 4 weeks in got the pedometer. But from reading on here it seems like different LLC's each do things a bit differently.

Thanks elab!!! Think I'm just gonna chat to her on thurs!! Strangely I still have the pedometer, and an exercise band, just nothing else!!! Xxx

I rejoined last night and had to pay for a new shaker, journey book I didnt want a bag as I have mine from last year - for some reason have the bottom of the shaker but not the top!! My LL c had a list of charges for everything that is needed by returners. Also the format has been changed by the company so everyone in the groups could be at different stages and there is not a 14 week set closed group people can join every 4 weeks as then the group goes through a different module. hope that makes sense

Thanks Sandra!! I actually asked my LLC at weigh in last night and she gave me a free shaker, as I've searched my house top to bottom for my old one!!! Couldn't find it anywhere!! X

Back