What an idiot!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mummypower, 16 December 2007 Social URL.

1. mummypower

mummypower Just call me Anne x

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    :mad: I feel really stupid and ashamed of myself.
    i went to my works Christmas do on Friday, with great intentions to be careful, and no alcohol.
    Needless to say I totally lost it, I was good with the meal, but got carried away with the booze.

I was so ill yesterday I thought I would die, I didn't stop vomiting till 10 pm last night, still feel bruised this morning!:cry:
    I can hardly face anything, trying to take water but i'm struggling.
    I have had a tetra, and some water, but I'm worried I wont get the full amount in to me, my stomach is so fragile:(.

What posessed me:confused:
    NEVER again, just want to curl up and die!

Not looking for sympathy, I don't deserve it, just wanted to admit my mistake:(
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ponypony

ponypony Full Member

We've all been there.

Don't worry, put it behind you, but try to remember how rubbish it made you feel. That's what I'm trying to do with chocolate-gate (don't ask) on Friday night.

I want to remember how ill that chocolate made me feel, forever.

I too had my christmas party last night and though I should be SS ended up having salad leaves and some white fish (so AAM type), but ended up drinking 2 Cokes. Yes, full sugar teeth furring Coke. Yeeeeeuck! I don't even drink that 'normally'. I have today what feels like a terrible hangover, but I'm pretty sure it's a banging-carb-headache.

Just put it behind you, start afresh today, and look forwards to your next goal.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.