What an idiot!

mummypower

Just call me Anne x
:mad: I feel really stupid and ashamed of myself.
i went to my works Christmas do on Friday, with great intentions to be careful, and no alcohol.
Needless to say I totally lost it, I was good with the meal, but got carried away with the booze.

I was so ill yesterday I thought I would die, I didn't stop vomiting till 10 pm last night, still feel bruised this morning!:cry:
I can hardly face anything, trying to take water but i'm struggling.
I have had a tetra, and some water, but I'm worried I wont get the full amount in to me, my stomach is so fragile:(.

What posessed me:confused:
NEVER again, just want to curl up and die!

Not looking for sympathy, I don't deserve it, just wanted to admit my mistake:(

We've all been there.

Don't worry, put it behind you, but try to remember how rubbish it made you feel. That's what I'm trying to do with chocolate-gate (don't ask) on Friday night.

I want to remember how ill that chocolate made me feel, forever.

I too had my christmas party last night and though I should be SS ended up having salad leaves and some white fish (so AAM type), but ended up drinking 2 Cokes. Yes, full sugar teeth furring Coke. Yeeeeeuck! I don't even drink that 'normally'. I have today what feels like a terrible hangover, but I'm pretty sure it's a banging-carb-headache.

Just put it behind you, start afresh today, and look forwards to your next goal.

Back